The escape

Hero and I instantly packed all the things we could pack, almost emptying the whole house. Then we started to run out the back door. "How did they get through the defence?!", I yelled afraid. Hero answered: "I don't know! They shouldn't have been able to find the house in the first place!"
We ran through the forest without any idea where to go, until we suddenly saw Notch waving at us. "Come here!"
We both went towards him and he teleported us three to another place. It was a cave. Well, not really. It ended a few meters behind us in a dead end. But before Notch or I could react, we heard a tired sigh and I suddenly felt someone grabbing my shoulder as a support.
I turned around in confusion and Herobrine instantly fell into my arms. His back and his shoulder was bloodsoaked and he was pale. I just now noticed that he had a long cut on his back. Notch saw that as well and together we sat Hero down on the floor, Notch taking a bandage to cover the wound. But as he took Hero's shirt off he winced. "That doesn't look good...", he whispered. I looked at Notch in worry. "W-what's wrong?"
Notch stayed silent for almost five minutes. "There are pieces of a rare obsidian sword inside the wound. The sword shatters into a million pieces once it hits a person or mob. It will hurt to remove those shards."

(Herobrines' FoV)
What does he mean by it'll hurt? I don't want it to hurt!
I tried to move away from them both but that was impossible since I almost screamed at that movement.
Notch put his hand on my shoulder. "Are you ready?"
My mind yelled a huge NO but my body nodded slightly.
I noticed a little fire next to us and instantly noticed what he'd be doing in a few moments. And I was even surer when he put the blade of his dagger into the flame.
I tried to move but noticed that Nightmare held me tightly so I can't move. Now I was panicking.
Notch took a deep breath and counted to three. But he stabbed the dagger into my back as he was on the number one and started to remove the shards. I yelled in pain and arched my back. Tears were running over my face. Notch pulled the shard and the dagger out and Nightmare pulled me close. I was shaking uncontrollably.
Damn, why did that have to hurt?!
I only heard Notch mumble:"12 to go."
Then my vision faded.

(Notchs' FoV)
Herobrine's body went limp and he fell into unconsciousness. Well, that's fine with me since he wouldn't move anymore now and wouldn't be able to feel the pain. On the other hand we both wouldn't be able to notice when he'd... You know...
Nightmare took a deep breath and showed me to keep going.
Almost half an hour we were finally done and I let a few drops of a healing potion drip on the wound.
Only ten minutes later Hero moved slightly, a pained growl escaped his throat. Nightmare softly rubbed his shoulders, calming him down in the process. The way tinier demon opened his eyes and focused on us. Then he suddenly asked: "Where are we?"
I answered calmly: "We're save for now. We have to get moving tho. But you can-"
I was cut off once again by Hero standing up slowly, Nightmare supporting him. Both were standing now and Nightmare finally said something.
"Why are you with us, anyway?"
I sighed and stood up as well, grabbing our bags in the process. "My village started hunting me down after they found out that you two were with me earlier. And they didn't like that at all. So they decided that I should be killed. I was only lucky because I had found a portal, which I destroyed as soon as I went through it."
Hero groaned and went a step away from Nightmare. He stood completely still like a rock and took his bag from me. "Let's go now. I don't want to be found by guards again.", he growled and started exiting the cave. We didn't follow yet, so he turned around and asked: "Are you coming now or will you stay here for ever, just to be killed by guards?"
I was surprised and shocked at the same time. Surprised because Herobrine was completely fine again, shocked because of that sudden change of mood. He wasn't like that before, I'm sure of it. Even Nightmare was surprised, but he tried to hide it.
With a little shrug he went to Hero and I followed them both quietly.
Something was odd about this. That sudden change of attitude was rather weird. I've never seen something like that from Hero. And it really freaks me out.
Anyways, Hero growled slightly and started to go into a random direction.

(Herobrines' FoV)
I was extremely pissed right now. Those goddamn guards aren't leaving us alone at all! I could already sense their presence and they're coming nearer even quicker than I expected. The other two are probably thinking that I'm pissed about them, but I'm not. And they seem really terrified of me now.
AWESOME! I DIDN'T NEED ANYONE THAT WAS SCARED OF ME!
God, what's wrong with me?
I was way too close to a mental breakdown so I kept silent, not thinking or talking about anything. Neither did they.
A sudden idea shot through my head, yet I kept it down for the time we'd actually need it. And only twenty minutes the guards started to run at us. We're surrounded now. GREAT!
I showed Notch and Nightmare to stay calm while I put my hand on the knife in my belt. If they'd attack us, I would have to keep them both save since none of them have a weapon in hand. I kept my sword away for now. The guards approached quickly and surrounded us completely. I found two or three open spaces between them tho and started to plan an escape route of we'd have to. But I also planned on talking to them calmly first. The (probably) leader of the guards came over to us, standing in front of me, sword in hand. It was just a plain iron sword, not a single enchantment was on it. The armor was also just a boring iron armor with more weakness than actual strength. I groaned quietly at their stupidity. "What's wrong, guys? Who are you searching for and why are you following us?", I asked calmly.
The leader answered through his helmet: "We weren't searching for anyone else than you. You three are under arrest. Reason-"
I cut him off by jumping at him with the knife, stabbing it right through his throat. The guard let out a mangled cry of pain before I ripped the knife out of his throat, leaving the guard to die on the floor.
I licked some blood off the knife. "Does anyone else want to follow him?", I asked with a dangerous laughter. All the guards instantly went backwards and only two or three got ready to attack. I sighed and threw the knife from one hand to the other before getting into an attack position. "Come at me, my prey~", I threatened. And finally the three guards attacked. But every single one of them made a huge mistake: Attacking a demon.

__________________
1257 words