Not so peaceful

(Herobrines' FoV)
Nightmare smiled and put the ring on my finger. It fit perfectly. I put his on his finger and we kissed once again.
We had an awesome party until the evening. But then they had to go home. After they left the base, I dropped onto the sofa. Nightmare was sitting there, pulling me closer to him. I snuggled my face into his chest and whispered: "This was amazing. Thank you once again, Nighty."
He chuckled and softly petted my head, which made a purr-like sound erupt from my throat.
"It wasn't all my own credit. Notch and the others helped a lot."
I raised my head and looked at the ring. Multiple diamonds were engraved into the ring in waves. I smiled. "That is one reason why we celebrated my birthday, right?"
He nodded and rested his chin on my head. "I thought it was the perfect opportunity to do so."
I crept closer to him and hugged him tighter.
After a few minutes I felt slightly sleepy and soon after I fell asleep, petriefied by his calm, deep breaths.

I was sitting in the kitchen, a bloody knife in front of me. With fear I winced, but my body was unmoving.
I heard a quiet knock behind me. "Why are you here, ---?"
I couldn't hear the name. It was like it got censored.
The body turned around to see... Me? Now I was confused. How did she see ME?!
The person stood up and hid the knife behind her back. 'I' tried to look behind, but the woman hid it extremely well. She went further towards 'me'. 'I' slowly backed up but she just grabbed 'my' wrist and broke it like a stick. A loud yell escaped 'my' throat and I watched in pure Horror as the woman stepped closer, knife raised above her head. "---! Stop! Nightmare!!! Where are you! HEL-"
'I' was cut off by her stabbing my in the chest. 'I' yelled loudly and tried to escape, but she stabbed me multiple times. I heard how 'I' screamed out Nightmares' name until she suddenly bowed down to 'me'. "He doesn't love you, idiot. I killed him before anything else could happen~"
Then she finished 'me' off by cutting 'my' throat open. As 'I' was lying there, trying to hold 'my' throat closed, I only heard a low whispered name.
"M-"

I woke up with a loud scream, panting heavily. My body was wet of sweat and I looked around panicking, shaking violently.
Nightmare was fully awake due to my scream, lying next to me. He sat up and pulled me close. "Hey... Don't worry. It was just a bad dream, Hero."
I clung to him, scared that his presence  would be ripped away from me. I burried my face into his shoulder and started to cry.
Who was this person?
Nightmare stroke over my hair and kissed me on the cheek. "It's alright. I'm here. I'm here..."
I tightened my grip around his body and sobbed into his shoulder, still scared that something bad might happen.
Nightmare sighed and pulled me onto his lap. I released him and put my hands on his hips. He gently dried my tears with his long sleeved shirt.
"You can tell me what happened any time, Hero. You don't have to, but if it helps you I can listen."
I nodded slightly and started telling Nightmare what I dreamed. He listened patiently and kept his arms on my shoulders.
After I finished he stayed silent for a moment before looking me directly into my eyes. "Hero. You know I wouldn't leave you without help. You can trust me in that. I won't leave you helpless, wether you scream or not. I'm always there for you."
I nodded softly and hugged him one more time. His embrace calmed me down and reassured me in his promise.
He wouldn't leave me without help.
I smiled and took a deep, shaky breath. "I know, Nighty."
Nightmare kept me close and laid down with me.
I snuggled deeply into his chest and drifted into sleep once more, hoping that this would be a better dream than before.

The woman stood up and went upstairs, leaving the dead body in the kitchen, leaned against the fridge.
A quiet chuckled escaped her mouth and she slowly unlocked the bedroom door.
Nightmare was sitting there, his eyes widened.
The woman crept closer and closer, throwing the knife from hand to hand.
And threw the knife at Nightmare.

I woke up once again, this time without a scream. Nightmare was lying next to me, completely calm. His chest rose and fell in a even pace.
I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. Closing the door behind me, I went to the sink and threw some cold water into my face and dried it off with a soft towel.
I closed the water tap and raised my head to look into the mirror.
My blank white eyes were dull and slightly red. The two grey lines that showed where my irises were, were darker than before, almost being completely black. My face was pale and all in one, I looked like I went straight through hell and back without a pause.
I took a deep breath and took the bathrobe from the door, put it on and went outside the room. I went to the kitchen and searched for something in a cupboard. Oh, there it is.
I took the pills with me and went outside into the cool, bright moonlight.
With a quiet sigh I teleported on top of the roof once again and sat down.
Then I opened the pillbox and took a single pill from it.
Good for me was the fact that since that coincidence happened with the alcohol and the pills, my body can consume both.
And to my luck Nightmare didn't take my tranquilizers away.
I swallowed the pill in whole and waited until it started to work.
Only ten minutes later I felt calmer and stared up to the moon.
A soft grin crept onto my lips and I took a deep breath.
No matter how sick it might be, it feels great to drug myself.
But it also destroys your body from within. The pills attack your brain and slowly kill your cells.
That's why I usually don't do it that often.
I stayed there for three hours until the effect was gone, but still stayed on the roof to watch the sunrise. It was amazing. I never felt that free in my childhood!
Suddenly there was a loud yell which made me jump. I teleported down to Nightmare only to get tackled by him.
"Where were you?! I've been worried! I noticed that the cupboard with the knives was open and-"
Nightmare stopped and reached inside the pocket of the robe and pulled the pills out.
He looked at the pills in confusion. Then he stood up and looked at me angrily.
"Are you serious? Did you drug yourself again?!"
I stood up and stood my ground while looking into his black and white eyes. "Dude, it calms me down! Don't you notice that?"
He growled loudly and pushed me against the closet. I tried to move away but he grabbed my wrists tightly and pressed them against the closet. I gasped in pain and hissed at him. "Let me go!"
He only shook his head and put his hand on my throat. I got scared and put my now free hand on his arm, gripping it tightly as a sign that he should let me go.
He didn't care tho. He threw me to the floor behind him. As I hit the ground, a piercing pain shot through my spine and my head. I yelped loudly and sat up while trying to push me away from him.
"Nightmare! Stop! You're scaring me!"

_____________
1322 words

You just got cliffhanged.