Sleepless

(Herobrines' FoV cause why the fuck not?)
I sighed as I dragged the blade of my knife over my index finger, seeing some blood drip down on the stone floor I was sitting on in the middle of a ravine.
I was just in one of the caves, sharpening my sword and knifes. My feelings were still on 180 and I was really close on going on a killing spree between mobs, since a fucking zombie was just standing next to me, groaning all kinds of bullshit like "What is there for lunch?" or "When did the first human spawn?". Right now, the zombie started singing. With a hiss I jumped at it, earning a loud screech from it. My sword went right through his chest, even tho it wasn't sharp at all. The zombie collapsed right in front of me, his blood all over the blade that was still plunged into his heart. I sighed annoyed and ripped the sword out, causing more blood to flow out and splatter around. Some of it landed on my arms, dripping down. I looked at it, thinking about something.
How does zombie-blood taste... I actually never got to try it, and as I was told, it's supposed to taste really good. Mmmmh, but if I try it, I will be in bloodlust again...
Well, I can always call some more mobs to suppress that thirst.
I took a deep breath and licked some of the blood from my fingertip. The taste was rather disgusting, so I spit it out again. "Whoever said that, they will get a nice little punishment for that.", I growled and tried to remove that disgusting taste with some water, but failed miserably. It seems that water only makes this taste worse. With a loud sigh I grabbed the knife I put down earlier and started sharpening that one with a stone. Everything was really silent around me now, so silent that I actually felt drowsy after I put the knife away again because I was done with it. I took a deep breath and leaned back, the lava making some soft, calming sounds and emmiting a nice warmth. It was quite soothing to me, and so I closed my eyes, fully aware that the mobs would save me if necessary. I smiled and slowly fell asleep, keeping the sword in my hand tho incase something would happen.

A gentle wind ruffled my hair as I went through the quiet, night time forest. It was too quiet for my liking tho. So I just raised my arms to call some mobs, but then I noticed that blood stained them, as well as the knife I was holding in my left hand. With a loud yell I dropped it, staring at the floor. My clothing, my hands, my arms, everything around me was bloodstained. I yelped and jumped back, tripping over my own feet and landing on the floor. A wave of blood apeared out of nowhere and almost drowned me, but I curled up. The wave disappeared as quickly as it appeared, leaving me trembling on the floor. But as soon as it was gone, it revealed multiple dead bodies, either decapitate or completely disfigured or just dead, but all of them were staring at me with empty eyes and a accusatory facial expression. It freaked me out as I found multiple rather familiar persons in there, like Alex, Notch, Jeb and Nightmare. I whimpered and crawled over to him, touching his neck to find a pulse. But then he suddenly grabbed my wrist and stared at me in pure anger. "It's your fault!", he hissed with a raspy voice. I screamed and felt myself tear up before I was able to rip myself away from him, running away as quick as possible. I was running as fast as I could, trying to save my life desperately. The loud groans of the dead bodies rose up and followed me, all looking like ghosts. I cried out in fear and ran at full speed through the forest, desperately trying to find a way out. The smell of blood and rotten bodies filled the air, an unknown yet somewhat known smell. I whimpered and stopped in front of a huge stone wall, fully aware that this is the end.
I turned around and saw all the ghosts of people that were either hurt or killed by me. A quiet cry escaped my throat as I saw no exit between them. They circled me without hesistance and crept closer and closer. I closed my eyes in fear, then I felt strong hands grab me and shake me.

I screamed and woke up, looking around in fear. No one was there, except a few skeletons that watched me slightly confused. I growled and they immediately ran away after picking up their bows. With a loud sigh I grabbed my sword and put the tip on my palm, cutting it open without noticing. I turned the sword a few times, looking into the caves while thinking.
What was this dream all about? It couldn't have possibly been because I tried the blood... No, it has to mean something different. What tho? I mean, I was on a killing spree many times, yet that never happened. It's actually freaky. Maybe I have something else to do than search for the prophecy... But that will kill me if I do. So I'm fucked. And if I go back to Nightmare and the others, I will be annoyed by Nightmares' motherly kind. And, Chishiki and Notch will both give me some smartass remarks about going away and coming back. Besides, it's cozy since I'm alone. Just me, the silence and the lava. I think I can get used to this again.
I put the sword in it's place on my belt and stood up, stretching my tired bones. My spine made some satisfying pops as it got used to being moved again. Then I packed my stuff again, pulled out a pickaxe, a rope and a few torches and started searching for ores out of boredom.

(Nightmares' FoV)
I was pacing around restlessly, still thinking about how we can bring Hero back.
"Dude, if you keep on walking like that, there will totally be a hole in the floor.", Violette said. But Chishiki quickly replied: "That would take months. And besides, the rain, wind and other stuff will always fill this hole up again." Violette sighed, but Notch looked at Chishiki in a rather weird way. I could almost say he's in love, but I'm not sure. In this moment someone teleport to put location, causing is all to pull out a weapon of any kind. But it was just Null.
"Hey. It's just me.", he growled lowly and looked at me. "Where's Hero?" The tone of his voice was weird. More like Notchs' gaze. Then it hit me. "You're in love with Hero?!", I gasped and stared at him, seeing that he started to blush heavily. "W-WHAT?! N-No! Who would love this baka?!", he yelped and his his face behind his hands. I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes. "Honestly, we have no clue where he is. He teleported away and left us alone. Yet I cannot find him since he's out of my range. Maybe you can tho." Null looked at me, slightly confused. "Oh? He's gone, just like that?", he asked. I affirmed and he took a deep breath. "I can try to find him, but I doubt that I'll be able to.", he answered and was gone again. I sighed. "No way he's in love with him as well.", I grumbled and crossed my arms. Notch grinned a little bit, but tried to hide it. "You knew it?!", I almost yelled, but Notch didn't answer. He just grinned even brighter. I growled.
This will be a long night.

(Nulls' FoV)
Just like Nightmare said: Hero's out of reach.
Right now, Entity was sitting in front of me, his legs crossed. "So you're telling me that you love him, even tho Nightmare is his boyfriend?", he asked a little bit suspicious. I nodded a little bit. "Yep. But I can't get to him since the part where he... you know..." Entity went silent. I knew he understood what I meant, he always did. But this time he seemed to think. "It's... quite surprising. I didn't expect you to love HIM. I mean, that Hero likes men is somewhat normal, considering the fact that there are like a million ships with him and Steve, Notch or me, but you... Don't get me wrong, but it's surprising." I sighed and rubbed my temples. "Everyone has their own favorites. After all, you have a crush on a certain girl named Crystal. And you already had your first time with her.", I chuckled. Entity blushed heavily. "It wasn't like that, Null!!!"
"Oh, it wasn't? When you told me that, you almost got a boner again."
"Null!!!"
"What? It's the truth!"
"We both know it was different! And I have plenty of proof!"
"Yeah, probably from your threesome."
Entity growled and looked away. "It was only a double, alright?" My eyes widened a little bit. "SIX PERSONS?!" "SHUT UP, NULL!!!", he yelled, blushing heavily. I laughed a little bit, then I looked away.
"So, who are we gonna follow? Hero or Nightmare?", I asked after Entity calmed down again. "I'd say Nightmare, but then again, we need Hero to destroy the item." I was slightly confused now. "Wait, Hero has to break the prophecy himself?" Entity nodded. "Yes, but if he dies it has to be the closest person alive, which would be his mother. And since we all know that she won't do that because she wants to see him suffer, we have to pray that he'll be able to break it. Alive."

________________
1649 words