Balloons

My vision became blurry and black dots appeared in it before I suddenly saw a dark shadow dive down to me. I blacked out, only to wake up moments later by the cold air that suddenly entered my lungs. I started coughing and felt two strong arms drag my body over the sand, setting me down on the blanket. Shortly after Nightmare appeared right above me, his eyes showing me his worry.
"Hero? Can you hear me? Is everything alright?", he asked a little bit too worried. His voice stumble rather often and made it impossible to legitimately hear everything. I could only make out the parts that made it possible for me to think the rest.
"Yes... Yes. I can hear you.", I stuttered, still completely shocked.
"S-sorry. I didn't know that you can't swim.", he apologized a bit calmer. I nodded and explained: "That's why I didn't follow you."
He smiled, still worried. I sat up and hugged him tightly. "I'm fine Nighty. Thank you for saving me."
He gently hugged me back and put a blanket over my shoulders. I smiled at him and sat down on his lap. "Say, Hero...", Notch suddenly begun, holding the book in his hands.. "Why are you reading the chapter about spirits and ghosts?" I winced slightly. "Oh. I tried to search for ways to help Minecraftia a little bit out, but I stumbled upon that chapter. I didn't expect this subject to be in there."
Notch closed the book, his fingers between the pages. "History of Minecraftia... A great book with many informations... I remember there being a chapter about you, Jeb and me as well...", he mumbled absently while flipping through the pages until he found the right one. "Page 55: The legends of Minecraft...", he whispered.
Then his eyes shot up to mine. "How'd you get that book with the complete information from my library?"
I chuckled. "Do you remember the day when you found me in your library after you had banned Nightmare? Well, I made a copy of that book. I was so relieved when I noticed you didn't recognize my magic, not even as you entered the room."
Notch sighed and gave me the book back. "I should've known it was you."
He didn't seem angry tho. He looked... Relieved. "At least I know that it wasn't anyone bad." "Wait you found a way to trick Notch?!", Entity and Null suddenly gasped. "Without being noticed?!"
I grinned. "I did indeed. Even tho I somehow almost hoped that he'd notice it." Notch rolled his eyes and Alex suddenly threw a water balloon right on the back of Nightys' head. I bursted into laughter, only to get hit straight in the face by another balloon. "Oh, you made a mistake, Alex!", I yelled playfully.
Only twenty seconds later we had a huge balloon fight. Nightmare, Notch, Jeb and Alex vs Entity, Null, Steve and me. A water balloon barely missed me because I dodged. I threw a balloon right at Nighty, but it missed as well. "Hey, Nighty! I miss you.", I said, grinning slightly. He smiled. "Awww~ That's so sweet of you~"
I threw another balloon, this time hitting him square in the face.
"But my aim's getting better!" (The bad puns arrived, Boiiii)
Nightmare cursed and took a balloon. "Damnit! I'm gonna destroy you, Hero!"
I laughed, turned around and started running away from Nightmare, who started to chase me, armed with two balloons.
I had one advantage: the floor was sand. And since I'm lighter than Nightmare, I don't sink in that much. So I'm way faster than him for the first time. I chuckled and teleported to the others to get a water balloon. Then I teleported again, this time a few meters in front of Nightmare.
He started to grin and raised the first balloon, but I gently smiled and threw the balloon up in air.
Nightmares' eyes followed it sharply as it suddenly stopped in the air. I snapped my fingers and one balloon immediately transformed into 107 balloons. Nightmares' eyes widened and he yelled as I shot them at him. He instantly got soaked. I had like 50 left, so I started shooting them at the others. They all yelled and jumped out of the way, but no one can escape my mighty throwing!

Two hours later I was lying back on the towel, dozing peacefully.
Nightmare sat down next to me and gently stroke over my stomach. I opened my eyes, raised my head and looked at him. "Oh, you're back, Nighty.", I mumbled drowsy. He smiled and stroke over my stomach a few more times. I laid my head back down on the blanket and closed my eyes, letting him do his thing.
Nightmare gently stopped a few moments later, letting the hand stay on my stomach. "When do you want the marriage to be?" I shrugged slightly. "I dunno. I thought maybe in about two weeks so we can legitimately plan?" Nightmare chuckled. "Did you just read my mind or why'd you give the same answer like me?" We both laughed. A few moments later it got quiet again and I felt Nightmare lay down next to me. I gently put my head on his shoulder and purred quietly. He snickered and tenderly petted my head, making me drowsy again. And a few moments later I was asleep.

"Hero, wake up~ We have to go. It's already evening."
I moaned tiredly and turned around. "But why? It's good if it's evening. Then we can sleep..." Aaaand I was gone again. Notch chuckled and Jeb, Entity, Null, Alex and Steve laughed quietly. It caused me to open my eyes in confusion. Right above me were the stars, but in such a beauty which they never seemed to be in before. My eyes widened and I stared up to the stars, the full moon and the Milky Way. Nightmare looked at me, then the stars. "Your eyes are like stars as well, Hero. Maybe you are one of them."
I didn't answer. The stars do shine brighter than at home. They seemed way closer. I raised my hand and tried to touch one of them, only to find out that they were still far away. A shooting star dropped from the sky and made me gasp. "A shooting star! Hero, wish for something!", Nightmare whispered.
I closed my eyes and wished.
What was it? As if I'd tell you! It's a secret wish that will be important for the future.
A swift smile appeared on Nightmares' lips. "Do you really wish that...?"
I nodded. "Yes, I did wish it."
Nightmare chuckled and gently kissed me on the forehead. I purred softly and smiled.

A few hours later I arrived at home. Alex had asked Nightmare to come over to her because she had something she wanted to talk about. I didn't trust this at all, so I put my wet stuff into the washing machine and the other things into my dresser before I teleported to Alex's home. I went invisible and looked through the window, where Nightmare and Alex where standing. Her eyes showed relief and she was standing there calmly, talking with Nightmare about something. But then she suddenly went near him and stroke over his cheek. Nightmare immediately stiffened. But Alex only kissed him tenderly on the lips. He melted under the kiss and wrapped his arms around her torso.
A gasp escaped my mouth and I dropped the key I had been holding in my hand. Nightmare and Alex heard the sound and came outside, but I only teleported back home, sitting down in a dark corner of our cellar.
He's cheating on me?!

__________________
1292 words.