Epilogue

(3rd Person FoV)
Eight canonshots rang through the air, every single one for the fighters that passed in the fight for peace.
Two men were standing on the edge of a cliff, one kneeling in front of the eight gravestones. A long sword was stabbed into the ground next to the male. He was wearing black clothes and a black cloak.
Slowly he stood up, honoring the warriors that left. He removed the sword, put it on his side and looked around. "Herobrine?", the second male asked. "What's your plan now?"
Herobrine hesitated. Then he started to smile. "My plans? I'm planning to..."

Back at the Nether castle, Herobrine started coding something. It didn't take long until he was done. He took a deep breath and looked at a picture of Nightmare ad himself.
A little smile crept onto his lips and he looked back at the code.
"Ready or not, here I come.", he whispered and entered the last number. Everything went completely dark and the male got knocked out. All the colors faded from the world and a black void appeared around him. His body was completely white.

(Herobrines' FoV)
I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. Everything was black, showing me that what I did was successful. I stood up and looked at my body. Everything on me was white. My skin, my clothes, everything.
"You did it."
I winced at the voice and spun around. My lover was standing behind me a few meters away. He was also completely white. Except his eyes. They had their true color. A soft glowing orange.
I swallowed hard. "I reseted the world completely. Is that really something to be proud of?", I whispered. But Nightmare smiled. "Indeed it is, Hero." He came closer until I could touch him. He gently took my hand and looked into my eyes. "Turquoise eyes really fit you, Hero.", he whispered and pulled me into a hug. I put my head on his chest and smiled brightly. Soon after I felt everyone else appear as well, hugging us both. It felt amazing.
Many minutes later ww finally released each other. I didn't notice myself crying until Nightmare gently dried my tears. "Don't cry, Hero. We're all here, and Notch will find a way to restart the world.", he whispered, kissing me gently after. I kissed him back, gentle and passionate.

This is it for this world, yet there will be a new one. I'm sure of it.

~JerryTeddy.

415 words.