Battling the prophecy

(Herobrines' FoV)
I knew that we weren't able to run far enough. Hollow and his dragon were way too fast. But, I had an idea.
I stopped. The others continued running, but soon after Nightmare noticed that I wasn't following. He turned around and looked at me. "Hero! Come on!", he screamed, but I shook my head. "No. I have an idea.", I responded way calmer. Nightmare closed his eyes, then he sighed. He went towards me, as well as the others who finally noticed that we weren't following. Nightmare took my hand and looked at me. I looked deeply into his eyes, seeing that he was scared, yet he tried to hide it.
Just like me.
Chishiki went next to Nightmare, taking his hand as well. Notch took mine and with everyones help we made a long chain out of eight persons. The dragon shot over the trees and landed in front of us. Violette winced and sightly pressed Junes' hand, but I kept calm and focused directly at Hollow, who jumped down from the huge, black dragon. "So, you guys tried to escape. What a pathetic try. And you failed so miserably. That's just pathetic. But you already know how it feels to feel guilty and unwanted, right, Herobrine?", he laughed, his grey sword clipped onto his back. I growled lowly, yet I kept my temper. We all couldn't risk that someone would lose it to a simple idiot like him.
I took a deep breath and looked at Nightmare. He just silently asked: What's your plan?
Take over the dragon and try to attack Hollow with it.
Oh. I don't know if it'll work, but you can at least try.
I nodded without anyone noticing.
You guys attack him. I'll try to back up and jump onto the dragon.
Nightmare took out his sword. The others did the same. We released each other and I backed up without Hollows' attention.
All together they attacked, while I climbed onto the tree and balanced over a branch to the dragon until I was right above him. I'm just happy that I'm not scared of heights, because I had to climb up almost thirty meters, just to be atop of the damn dragon. I took a deep breath and lept down from the tree. Dumb from me was just the part that I was a little bit too quick.
The branch broke and made a loud sound. The dragon immediately lifted its head and suddenly turned into a human, causing me to hit the floor face first. I growled, stood up and attacked the human, but soon after I noticed who it was.
Bellatrix grinned and easily threw me to the ground. I yelped as my spine hit the hard dirt. Bellatrix has grown quite strong since our last encounter when she didn't take me over. She laughed evilly and put her sword on my throat. I carefully glanced over to the others.
The girls were bleeding like crazy, Notch was dying by a cut in his stomach and Nightmare was disarmed. Null and Entity were already dead. It didn't look good for us.
I took a deep breath and looked at Bellatrix. She stared into my eyes, hate, disgust and a weird, other feeling were mixed in them. I was confused because the feeling seemed to be... Motherly love.
But Hollows' voice broke our the weird silence between us two. He threw Nightmares' sword up and caught it by the handle, grinning. "You guys really thought that you'd survive, even with such a low health. Especially you thought you could beat us both, Herobrine. Come on, Bellatrix. Kill your disgusting demon-son.", he demanded.
Bellatrix looked at me. I looked at her in slight fear. "Please don't...", I whispered. Bellatrix looked at the sword, tears forming in her eyes. "Mum?", I asked, my voice trembling in pure fear. I always knew that she had a heart, even tho she was mean in my childhood.
The sword started to shake in front of my throat. Then it suddenly got removed.
"I can't, Hollow. And I won't. No matter how much I hurt him, no matter how often I did bad things to him, I will stay his mother and I still love him.", she growled and offered me her hand. I looked up at her in pure surprise. Somehow, I expected her to kill me without any hesitation. But she was nice. I took her hand and she pulled me up, immediately hugging me. "I'm so sorry, Absentia! I should've never made you the reason your dad left! I should've never hurt you, no matter what and how.", she whispered as she stroke over my spine. I hugged her back, placing my head on hers. "It's alright, Bellatrix. I already forgave you.", I answered, rubbing circles on her back. She was trembling like crazy, but then she suddenly gasped and arched her back. I jumped back in pure shock as a black, long spike shot through her chest. It barely missed me. Bellatrix stared at the spike, then at me. She made herself smile apologizingly, then the spike disappeared and she collapsed. The girls were immediately standing behind me and held me away from Hollow, who was now trying to defend himself against Nightmare.
"NO!!!", I yelled and tried to attack said man, yet Chishiki, June and Violette all kept me at bay. "Herobrine, violence is not the right answer in this situation!", Chishiki screeched as they all tried to calm me down. I was close to killing Hollow just for fun, yet then something different happened which made even Chishiki take a step back.
Hollow stabbed Nightmare with a loud laughter. Nighty choked, causing some blood to drip out as he looked down and grabbed the blade. Hollow yanked it out with a grin. Nightmare stared at Hollow, who stabbed his sword through his throat. A silent gasp escaped my throat as Nightmares' eyes widened and went dull.
"NIGHTMARE!!!", I screamed, feeling some tears drip down onto the dried dirt. Violette carefully hugged me, calming me down. But before I could react they were all impaled by spikes. I teleported a little bit away, my eyes widened in fear and shock. Violette, Chishiki and June were all dead in a matter of seconds. It was only Hollow and me now.
I took a deep breath.
No matter how hard I would try, my physical state wouldn't let me win a fight against him, no matter if I was healed or not.
I looked over to the corpses and could immediately sense that their souls and spirit were still there. Then I suddenly remembered the one chapter I read about fusing spirits with the physical body.
It's worth a shot I guess...
I carefully allowed the souls to enter my own, immediately feeling a strong and slightly uncomfortable pressure. My heart grew heavy as I noticed that they were fused now and I won't be able to revive them whatsoever. I swallowed hard and looked at my hands. They were slightly trembling, but the sword in my hand was completely still. I was confused. Normally that was impossible, but something helped me.
Then it hit me.
I started to smile as I noticed that all of the souls were helping me. Then I looked at Hollow, who seemed pretty confused. "What the hell did you do?!", he hissed. But I only went closer to him and placed my sword on his chest.
"Something I should've done way earlier, when I had the first chance to.", I whispered and stabbed the sword into his chest. His eyes widened and he went pale. "Just a little present from us all, Hollow. I hope you appreciate the effort we put into it."
I yanked the sword out, ripping out a few pieces of flesh as well. Hollow put both hands on the wound, desperately trying to hold the wound close so no blood would come out. But he failed miserably and collapsed a few heartbeats later.
I took a shaky breath and looked around. Eight dead bodies, and the biggest enemy.

_______________
1360 words.

I'm thinking about a sequel.