Yandere-Herobrine

WARNING: GORE INCOMING! DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT NIGHTMARES, FEARS, OR UNBELIEVABLY HEAVY SHIVERS!!!

(Nightmares' FoV)
"Thank you again for helping me, Nightmare. You solved a lot of problems. And thanks for repairing the window!", Alex said and I only smiled. "Oh, no problem. But I want to know what that sound earlier was." Alex shrugged. "I wanna know too, you know? But I can't because I don't want the guards to appear again. So I'll stay here. See you someday!" I waved at her and she closed the door. With a quiet, relieved sigh I went home to Hero. Alex was getting in huge trouble because of those assholes of guards.
Suddenly my thoughts went back to the sound earlier. It sounded exactly like Hero's keys, yet we didn't find anything, nor did we see anyone. It was already past midnight and I hoped that Hero was already asleep. I smiled and went into the forest. There I found some flowers which I took with me for Hero. Maybe he'll like them as an apology that I was gone for such a long time. It's been three hours after all.
Whistling my favourite tune, I passed the last meters to our house after almost thirty minutes. I took the keys from my bag and unlocked the door silently. Inside, I put the flowers in a vase and my bag into the kitchen.
I'll empty it tomorrow.
Carefully, not to make a sound, I went upstairs and tried to open the bedroom door. But it was locked.
I already wanted to go downstairs as I suddenly saw two bright, red eyes staring at me. The next and last thing I remember is that a metal baseball bat hit me on the head and a quiet whisper. "Go to sleep, love." Then I blacked out completely.

As I woke up, I instantly noticed that I was tied to a chair. Everything was dark around me and I couldn't see anything. I tried to scream but a cloth in my mouth made it impossible. With all my strength I tried to stand up, only to feel someone's hand on my throat. Everything smelled like ashes and fire and I noticed where I was: I was in the Nether. I started to whimper in fear as I thought about Hero. What, if he's hurt?
"Oh, I'm not hurt, Nightmare."
My breathing stopped for a moment as I heard his voice. I tried to smile but then noticed a warm, sticky hand on my own. As well as blood on my head. At least it didn't hurt.
"Nightmare... Are you cheating on me?"
I shook my head instantly. Of course I wouldn't cheat on Hero! Not after I told him that I loved him!
"Maybe it was just a lie..." Herobrine laughed. But his laugh wasn't normal; it was hysterical and almost maniacly. It sent shivers down my spine and I struggled to get out. A heavy smell of blood suddenly filled my nose as his hand travelled over my cheek. "So innocent, yet so filled with sin... What a pity that I saw you and Alex kiss~"
My heart overjumped a beat. He... Did see us kiss? "I did indeed, Nightmare. And as you can tell, I'm not happy about it."
A loud crack filled the room and after that a thump, then I suddenly felt something circular on my lap. I almost gagged as I noticed what it was.
"Oh? You don't like the presence of the woman you LOVE?"
I didn't answer. He just threw the head against the next wall and shuffled through a box. He was whistling an unknown tune. His voice suddenly dropped an oktave. "So tell me, Nightmare... Have you ever seen a Yandere be angry?"
The blindfold got removed, as well as the cloth in my mouth.
Herobrine was standing in front of me, his hands on his hips. His eyes were red and his arms, clothes and the knife in his hand were completely bloody. I yelled as I also saw Alex's decapitated body, the pale head lying a few meters by the netherbrick wall behind Herobrine. A terrifying grin was lying on his lips and a metal baseball bat was standing in a corner, a little bit of blood on it.
No matter how hard he tried to be scary before, THIS was the ultimatum. My body was shaking like crazy and tears dripped over my cheeks. I lowered my head, but soon after felt his hand under my chin, lifting my head up like it was nothing. "Hey. It's ok. You shouldn't have made me mad, that's all. You know that you shouldn't cheat on someone you 'love'."
I raised my eyes to his bloody red ones. They were cold as ice and completely locked onto mine. He gently put a knife on my throat. "Don't be scared, Nighty~ It's fine. No one will ever hear you scream down here. Not even my guards that are standing in front of the door~"
He pulled the knife over my throat, leaving a thin, bleeding cut. I whimpered. He only smiled and pulled the knife up to my cheek. Then he suddenly stabbed the knife into my hand, which were lying on the chairs' armrests. I yelled loudly because of pain. My yell faded into a quiet whimper as I noticed his look. He seemed extremely annoyed. "Stop yelling. You deserve the pain, cheater."
He pulled the knife out in a swift movement. My throat released a quiet "ow" before tears blurred my vision. "H-Hero... I didn't c-cheat on y-you wit A-alex...", I tried, but my voice died out almost instantly. Herobrine started to grin once again, showing me his long, sharp and BLOODY FANGS! I had the urge to puke as the smell of fresh blood filled the room, but I kept it down. The warm juice dripped down the armrest and colored the floor into a deep red. "Who ever thought that you're able to feel pain this way, Nightmare? You were always the strong, unbreakable Nightmare. Now you're a little weakling~", he chuckled and went nearer to my face. "It's funny how much your life can change."
In this moment the door slammed open and Notch, Steve, Entity and Null were all four standing there, all armed with sharp weapons. Null had two daggers, Entity and Notch long swords and Steve came in with a knife. Herobrine hissed and grabbed the baseball bat. "Oh, this will be fun~"
He laughed maniacly and attacked. Steve and the others dodged, but only Steve came to me and released me. He put his hand on my mouth and showed me to stay silent. Then he helped me go outside the  room, setting me down against the wall. He sat down next to me and started bandaging me up. My eyes stared at the door, still scared.
Herobrine got thrown out of the room and shoved against the wall by Notch, who threw him back into the room. A loud hiss escaped his throat. There were multiple loud yells, hisses and growls, then silence. Null came outside, together with Notch and Entity, who dragged a lifeless body out of the room. The body left a long bloodtrail on the ground which was coming from a long cut on his chest. Another deep cut was over his throat, but it wasn't bleeding at all since it was frozen. I barely recognized Herobrine under all that blood and the cuts. His still red eyes were staring lifelessly at something that I couldn't see while his teeth were still bare. Entity growled and threw the dead Herobrine to the ground. "Damn, Herobrine. I never expected YOU to put up such a fight."
Notch sat down next to me and gently stroke over my back. "Nightmare... I don't know what happened but I can guess by Alex's corpse. But, whatever you do, don't judge him by his actions. It's not like he had any choice."
I nodded slightly and put my head on his shoulder. Soon after I started to cry out of fear and shock. Two dead persons on one day in such a short period of time.
Notch sighed and patted my back, calming me down as far as possible. Then he stood up and offered me his hand. "Come on. We have to get out. Herobrines' guards are already offline, but I don't want to meet his students."
I nodded again, took his hand and together we went home, still dragging the dead demon behind us.

____________
1436 words.