If something goes too far

(Timeskip: 4 Months after)
(Violettes' FoV)
Herobrine sat on the other side of the table while Nightmare tried to make him open his mouth to look if he's still fine after the metal tube got removed. Herobrine tried to fight him off, but he's pretty annoyed now and just let Nightmare do his thing.
While he sat there with open mouth, he gazed at me for a moment. I was still watching him and could easily feel that he was uncomfortable with it, but he couldn't say anything against it.
I had the chance to see his teeth for the first time now, and that almost perfectly. His canines were longer than those from vampires and extremely sharp, while his other teeth were only a little bit sharp, but definitely shorter than his fangs.
Damn, those are not even fangs! Those are massive things!
Hero looked at me uncomfortably and turned a little bit away. He gazed at me again, but I only smiled at him.
God, he's so adorable. But he's already with Nightmare.
Hero winced and closed his mouth. Nightmare pulled away quickly to not lose his fingers. Hero looked at him in confusion, then he started to growl at me. "Just because YOU want ME doesn't mean that I have to leave him for YOU, Violette!", he hissed at me. But no matter how hard he tried to be terrifying, he wasn't able to scare me. It just made him a lot more adorable than before. I gently smiled and only answered: "One day or another I will have you, Senpai."
Nightmares' eyes widened in shock, Herobrine was getting aggressive and Chishiki and June only stared at me in disbelief. I answered their looks with a sassy remark. "What? Nightmare like, you don't deserve HIM. Don't take it like that, but he has like the most sexy body even possible. And then there's you. You're like, not even close to being him."
That was over the line for both of them. Herobrine yelled and attacked me, jumping easily over the table without even touching it. He pinned me to the ground and raised his fist, ready to slam it into my face. I yelled and tried to get away, but he was way too strong for me, even tho he was extremely light. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain, then I suddenly heard his fist hit something hard. I heard something break and yelped, opening my eyes in fear. But to my surprise he didn't hit me. His fist was on the ground, blood splatter all over the tiles. He growled lowly and I only looked up at him to see that his eyes were in a deep crimson red.
He stood up and went to his room. Nightmare followed him with a death glare he shot at me. Soon after I heard a door slam and then everything went silent. I took a deep breath and stood up, looking at the blood on the floor. His hand was definitely broken, if not completely disfigured.
Chishiki sighed and put her notebook away. "Was that really necessary?" I shrugged calmly. "I mean, nothing happened, right?" Chishiki raised her index finger. "Violette, 'nothing happened' is not correct. He broke his hand in an attack on you, and you just humiliated both of them. My opinion on 'nothing happened'' is a little bit different." I rolled my eyes in annoyance and stood up completely. "Well, it's not my fault that he broke his hand. I just said the truth."
Not even Chishiki had something to say, and June was slightly worried about the two boys.

(Nightmares' FoV)
"I SHOULD HAVE KILLED HER WHEN I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO!", Hero yelled and punched the wall. I was only sitting on the worktable and watched him as he let his anger out. Hero growled lowly and punched a few more times, until he was out of breath. He sat down on the bed and burried his face into the pillow. I went closer to him and sat down next to him as he raised his head again and sat down on my lap. I smiled and stroke gently over his belly, feeling his warm skin through his teal shirt. He took a few deep breaths to calm down. Then he leaned back against my shoulder and closed his eyes. "Why are girls always such assholes...", he whispered and took my hand. I stopped and looked at him. "I don't know, Hero. I really don't know.", I answered and softly kissed him. Hero calmed down, his breath going slower than before. I released him with a smile and gently took his left hand, immediately feeling some blood drip down through my fingers. I winced and looked at it.
He literally ripped his hand open to the bone. His knuckles were bare and I could almost see the bone under a thin layer of muscles. "Does that not hurt?", I asked in surprise. But Hero shook his head and opened his eyes. "No, it doesn't. Probably the adrenaline rush." I was a little bit worried, but I had to agree. He was still aggressive, but he didn't fight back. Just for my luck. If he's angry and you are his victim...
Pray to God that he won't rip you into a million pieces.
Hero sighed, then he suddenly clenched his teeth. "Well, seems like the adrenaline rush wore off...", he growled lowly. I stroke over his forehead and tried to calm him down, but he was already calm. With a soft groan he took out a thin glass bottle with a pink fluid. He emptied it in one shot and the woud closed itself. Hero took a deep breath. "That's a little bit better.", he mumbled tiredly. I sighed. "Hero, does anything hurt? Like, your throat or anything else?", I asked worriedly. "No.", he answered and gently raised his hand to stroke over my cheek. "I'm fine, Nighty." I nodded hesitantly and smiled, taking his hand and kissing it gently. "Let's go back down to the girls again, ok?", I asked whispering. But Hero shook his head and pulled me into a hug, wrapping the bedsheets around us both. "No. We'll stay here.", he mumbled and tucked us both in. I chuckled and stroke over his head. "Okie. If you really want to." He burried his face into my chest and purred softly, wrapping his arms around me. "I love you, Nighty~", he whispered into my chest, his voice barely audible. I smiled and replied: "I love you too, Hero."

It took him about three hours before he stood up. "Ok. Let's just go downstairs again. But" He started to grin evil. "If she does something dumb, no one will be able "to stop me from killing her." I smiled and replied: "Well, ok. But just leave a piece for me."
Together we went downstairs to the kitchen, where the girls were sitting. The blood was gone and Violette stared on the table, while Chishiki and June focused on us.
As soon as Hero was standing next to the table, Violette jumped up and hugged him tightly, causing him to winced. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! That's not what I meant by that at all!" Hero pushed her away, a little bit annoyed. But she came to me and hugged me as well. A slight shiver ran over my spine as she hugged me tightly, wrapping her arms around my chest. I shot Hero a helpless gaze. He immediately understood.
"Violette, we accept your apology. But please, don't hug us again.", Hero said sharply. She winced and let go of me. "Y-Yeah. Ok. Thanks.", she thanked us. Chishiki kept a poker face, but June wasn't able to hide her laughter. Her loud, soft laughter filled the room. We stayed silent for good twenty heartbeats, then Hero and I joined in, soon followed by Chishiki.
Violette didn't understand why.

____________
1329 words