Peace?

(Herobrines' FoV)
I slightly hissed as I tried to put pressure on my broken left wrist. It was slightly blue and completely uneven. Nightmare was sitting on a chair a few meters away, reading a book. He looked up at me and put the book away. Then he came towards me and sat down on the sofa as well, gently grabbing my arm. "Oh... I kinda forgot about that... Sorry!" Nightmare looked at my wrist, then he stood up and went outside the room, only to return a few moments later with a glass of... Pink water?
Nightmare handed me the glass and I carefully smelled it, still unsure what it was. A heavy sweet smell filled my nose and I recognized it. I emptied the glass with the healing potion in one shot, letting the extremely sweet juice run through my throat. I coughed a little bit. Of course; I wasn't used to something so damn sweet. Nightmare chuckled. "Oh, you aren't? But you're sweeter than sugar, Hero~"
I started to blush and punched him softly with my now fully healed left hand. "Ow! That was uncalled for!", he whined. "Don't say something like that when Notch and Jeb are still here!"
The others were already gone. Steve had a village to take care of and the others had to do their own stuff. Everything has taken its own perfect way again. Except the thing with Notch. He was still pissed because if Nightys' snap. But other than that everything was calm.
Nightmare interrupted my thoughts in gently lifting my head so he could look directly into my eyes. "Usually you never cared about someones' presence~", he whispered and put his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes subconsciously and kissed back, letting the moment last for a long time. After almost one minute Nightmare released me, letting me take deep breaths to calm my racing heart down. He chuckled and gently stroke over my head, letting his hand travel down my back and under my shirt. He slowly rubbed over my back, his warm hands warming my cold skin. I purred quietly, showing him that I enjoyed it. He smiled and pulled me a bit closer him.
A loud snicker destroyed the peaceful silence and both of us turned out heads to Notch, who was leaning against the doorframe.
"Herobrine and Nightmare,
Sitting on a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"
He broke into a loud laughter. I noticed a growl bubble up my throat and got ready to lunge at him, but Nightmare gripped my hand gently, but determined. "Stop playing some of your stupid games with us and tell us what exactly you want.", he said calmly. Notch rolled his eyes and growled. "Well, I'll leave you two LOVE BIRDS alone to fuck each other."
I hissed and jumped, but Notch was prepared. He threw me easily to the ground, causing me to lose my breath. He put his foot on my back and pushed me down, making me hiss. I threw him over with all my might and shoved him to the floor, trapping him between my arms. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE MAKE FUN OF US AGAIN OR I WILL RIP YOU OPEN, FEED YOUR ORGANS TO THE MOBS IN THE NETHER AND TORTURE YOUR PATHETIC SOUL TO THE POINT WHERE YOU'LL BEG FOR MERCY!", I yelled at him and teleported him somewhere into the forest. With a loud sigh I dripped to the floor and tried to calm my nerves. Nightmare came over to me and gently massaged my hard muscles on my shoulders. "I've never seen you so easily aggressive, Hero. Maybe you should take your pills again?"
I winced at that sentence. But there was nothing mocking in his voice, not something disappointed. He sounded like he meant it this way. I sighed. "Yeah, probably. But I don't want to make you sad again."
Nightmare shook his head with a quiet laugh. "Hero, I already thought it through completely and understood that if you don't take them, you'll snap. It wasn't obvious at first, but the things that happened a few days ago showed me that this is important."
Nightmare left the room for a few moments before he returned and gave me the pill container together with a glass of water. I looked at him a little bit worried, but he seemed to really be honest. With a slight hesitance I took a pill and swallowed it with the water. A few moments later I felt the usual symptoms kicking in, together with the light headed feeling. I smiled and returned the pills to their place in the kitchen, together with the, now empty, glass. A quiet sigh escaped my mouth and I went back to Nightmare who was back on the couch, the book in his hands. I laid my head on his chest and looked with him into the book. He was currently at page 45 of an to me unknown book.