Dreamless

(Herobrines' FoV)
I went back to the place I was before, sitting down slightly dissatisfied. I wasn't able to find anything except for a mob spawner I took over and a few enchantment books. Pretty boring for the fact that I usually find many diamonds, but failed this time.
I was slightly hoping that the others would get a lot of adventures.
Little did I know I was so wrong.

(Nightmares' FoV)
I yelled and ran away together with Chishiki, June, Violette and Notch. A huge, pitch black dragon chased us over a plain. If Hero was here, he would've been able to help us, but Hero wasn't here.
The dragon roared in anger as we ran away, but he was way faster. About twenty minutes later we were all tired, but we had to run further. The dragon was actually falling back as I looked over my shoulder, but he was still close as fuck. It growled menacingly and jumped. But Notch was faster. With a quick word we were teleported into a cave, way further away than I'd expect. Chishiki studied the map, then she looked at Notch. "You teleported us to the place we need...", she whispered, her voice filled with awe. That was the first time I saw her so shocked.
Violette, June and I all collapsed on the floor due to the exhaustion. I groaned as my body started to hurt as soon as I moved a single muscle.
"Oh? Already here?"
I winced at that voice, completely confused. A single person appeared in front of us, his white eyes slightly narrowed. "Hero? Why are you here?", I asked carefully. Hero shrugged. "I dunno. Probably because I'm bored. And..." Hero cracked up into a loud laughter, then his eye color changed to a deep, crimson red. "You shouldn't have come here. You don't know who you are messing with. I'm not him. You went right into my trap, idiots. And this time, not even your oh so loved Herobrine will be able to save you."

(Hollows' FoV)
Finally. Herobrine wasn't able to keep me away any longer, now being fully powerless. In addition of my own powers, I have his as well now. It's interesting to see that his magic wouldn't fuse with mine, yet it still works. Herobrine tried to get out of my mind with an ear-piercing yell which made me wince, but I kept him down. I stroke over my now black hair with a soft sigh and put the sword on my side. "Pretty interesting that you didn't even notice that I'm not Herobrine, but Hollow. But before you charge at me, let me explain what I did." Nightmare growled, but he didn't attack me. Yet.
With a quiet chuckle I started explaining. "So, Herobrine went away from you, like you already know. But he made one mistake: he let his guard down once again as he went into the mine to find some ores. I took him over, caught his spirit, surpressed it and tied his body down in a dungeon so he will never return."
Before any of us could react, they all were tied down by an invisible force. I grinned and looked at my hand. It was glowing in a soft red color, like it always should, but now also a little bit purple was mixed under it. I raised my eyebrows. "So that's his magic color. Mmh, pretty interesting. I almost expected it to me black.", I mumbled to myself. Suddenly a heavy shock went through my body and caused me to collapse. I growled lowly as Herobrine tried to get out again, but failed. With all of his and my strength I pushed him back, accidentally knocking him out. His spirit lost its glow, yet I could still feel his magic. I sighed and put his spirit back into his body, which was only a few thousands blocks away in a dungeon. Suddenly I heard a loud yell and a strong tug on the force. My head snapped over to the five persons. Nightmare tried to attack me, but I only used Herobrines' magic to knock him out, as well as the others. "Let's see how long it'll take them to die by exhaustion.", I whispered with a evil, bright grin. Then I teleported them to the demon, which was sitting, unmoving and tied to a wall, on the ground. The chains around his wrists were bloody due to the fact that he tried to get out many times. He raised his head a little bit as I entered, but he didn't make any sound. He only closed his dull eyes again and lowered his head.
"Why also them? They don't deserve this at all. Just torture me, but leave them alone.", he whispered lowly, his voice broken. But I grinned. "If they are able to break the prohecy, I won't be able to rule the world, dear Herobrine. And you are getting pretty boring now since you pass out so often." "Because you're bleeding me out, Hollow. There's no way I can survive it so easy.", he replied cockily. I went to him with a loud growl and punched him into the face, causing his head to hit the wall and leave a bloody stripe. He cried out quietly and collapsed. I laughed quietly as I saw him in so much pain. "Don't be so cocky, Herobrine. Or I will kill you and your friends as well." He didn't reply anything. Herobrine just sat there, his breath shallow. He wasn't able to do anything else anymore and was close to passing out again. But I slightly grinned and pushed him against the wall by his throat. He yelped and tried to get out, but he was already too weak. "Let's see, what finger do we take...", I mumbled, holding his left hand with my free one. I touched all of them, only to stop at his middle finger. I took it and looked at Herobrine. His eyes were widened as he stared at me, then he quickly shook his head. But I didn't bother listening to him.
A loud yell destroyed the silence as I broke his middle finger and moved on to the next. Herobrine was crying in pain and begged me to let him go, but I growled and broke his ring finger as well. His begs turned into a loud cry for help, so loud that I decided to stop. He was already down a little bit too much, but I wanted his friends to see him like that: broken, in pain and lost. It was just delicious to see that. Almost as delicious as his blood.
I ran one finger over his arm, where some of his blood was, and removed it. With a soft chuckle I licked it off my fingertip. Herobrine whimpered in fear and tried to get out weakly, but I put my hand around his neck again and pressed. Herobrine choked and his white eyes went dull for a second. I took a look at Nightmare, Chishiki, Notch, June and Violette. They were all tied down by my guards already so I didn't have to do it.
I completely forgot that I still choked Herobrine until I felt some blood drip on my wrist. With a heavy wince I snapped back at him, only to see that he was completely unconscious and his lips slightly blue. I quickly searched for a pulse, slightly worried now. But I only found a really low one. With a little growl I slapped him, but that didn't work. I sighed and put my hand on his heart, carefully sending a shock through his body. Herobrine gasped and arched his back. I stood up and went outside. But shortly before I could even touch the door I heard Herobrines' weak voice: "Why? What did I ever do to you?" I hesitated. His voice was so broken, I almost couldn't understand him. It was filled with pain and agony, yet it was really calm and collected. I took a deep breath and went back to my evil personality. "I already told you. But you will hear the same thing tomorrow again." With that, I slammed the door shut and went back upstairs into my throne room of the huge castle in the void. Everything was really quiet in the castle itself, but inside my heard I kept on remembering his question.
Why? What did I ever do to you?
This question kept on swimming in my head, not leaving me alone for one second. Not even when I went to bed. I tucked myself in and turned the light off, lying on my side.
But multiple hours later I was still awake, not being able to get him out of my mind. His screams, his begs, his painfully broken voice in total... It was more than heartbreaking, yet I couldn't keep them alive if I wanted to get the control over the whole world. It was quite a surprise when I found out that Notch and the others where together. I almost expected it to take longer since I'd have to find Notch and control him as well. But it worked.
I sighed deeply and stood up, going over to the balcony and opening the doors. I went on it and leaned against the fences that were all around the balcony to prevent someone from falling.
With a sad gaze I looked out into the darkness that surrounded me. Only white ones and zeros broke the total darkness, but they weren't bright enough to light the place up completely. Everything was calm and peaceful, if you didn't look into the dungeons.
How long will it take for me to kill him completely? I mean, he's already broken.
I took a deep breath and looked down, seeing a soft grass floor there. I made the void so much more than it was before, but it definitely wasn't enough. It didn't look like the overworld, the Nether, the Aether or the End. Even tho it looked way more like the last one than the first.
I started getting drowsy and went back inside, lying down in bed. It didn't take long until I finally fell asleep, dreaming about nothing more than darkness.

Little did I know that I didn't close the balcony completely, and I didn't know as well that two white glowing eyes watched me. The dark skin of the person blended in perfectly with the surroundings, the black smoke that rose from his clothes made him seem like fog. He growled lowly and only mumbled: "Be happy that I can't help them. The void makes it impossible for me."
Then he was gone, the curtains of the windows fluttered in the wind that came into the room.
But I didn't notice any of this.

________________
Really short chapter, but I want to go to the next chapter.

1827 words.