Lost memories

(Herobrines' FoV)
As I woke up, it was completely dark in the house. Nothing moved, everything was completely silent. With a quiet groan I lifted my head a little bit, looking around.
Literally nothing changed. An unconscious man was lying next to me, completely unmoving. The only thing that told me that he was alive was the rising and falling of his chest.
I sighed a little bit and pushed myself up completely, looking at the male. Everything seemed oddly cold and silent, almost unfamiliar.
What happened before?
I don't remember anything that could have happened. I don't even know who this man is...
With a little bit of hesitance I spoke to the man, but he didn't react. I tried again. "Hello? Hey, who are you?", I asked, but still got no answer. Maybe he's in a coma..., I thought and walked around the house. Everything seemed so familiar, but at the same time so unknown, so foreign. Yet I felt like I've been here before. Something was odd about this.
Am I dreaming?
I don't know. It's the best thing I can think of, but as I pinched myself I gasped, fully aware that I'm awake. This is reality. This house, those... Whatever those thoughts are, they're real. Everything around me was real.
What happened tho?
No matter how often I looked around and tried to find a clue to this, whenever I found one I couldn't do anything with it. My mind told me I was in a different place, my heart said I was at home. I didn't know who to believe.
The man downstairs seemed to wake up, considering the loud groans and hissed he makes while he does. Suddenly he went silent. A few moments later he asked with a clear and calm voice into the house: "Hero, where are you? There's no time to play Hide and Seek now. At least I think so."
The voice was very familiar to me, but I still don't recognize it. The male sighed as nothing happened and made his way upstairs.
Maybe he's a kidnapper!!!
Out of reflex I grabbed a random knife from one of the drawers and held it in front of me. The man finally arrived upstairs and yelped as he saw me with the knife. He backed up against a wall and calmly said: "Drop the knife, Hero. There's no need to be scared. Just drop the knife and push it over the floor to me."
"Who are you?", I asked back sharply, earning a heavy wince from him. His eyes widened slightly. "You don't remember who I am...?"
I shook my head. "Who are you."
"I-it's me, Nightmare. Your boyfriend? Your... I'm not your enemy. I'm a friend. So please, give me the knife and everything will be alright."
I shook my head and went a step towards him. He instantly went even further back, but hit the wall. He winced and closed his eyes for a moment.
"What exactly happened, Nightmare?"
"Hollow and a werewolf attacked us with syringes. They knocked us both out, but nothing seems to be missing. So why they left us behind is a little bit confusing. Please, dr-"
"I won't drop the knife. Where are we?"
"We're at home. Don't you remember?"
I growled lowly and gave him a death glare. "Who the fuck do you think you are to ask such questions?", I asked sharply. He didn't answer tho. His eyes were focused on the knife.
"Ok. I have a plan. I'll call Notch if it's ok, and ask him to come to this place. He can answer you every question. Alright?", he explained calmly, trying not to let his fear show through. After a few moments of hesitance I answered: "Alright."
Nightmare took out his phone and unlocked it in front of my eyes, dialing a number into the phone. He called it and set the call on loudspeaker so I could hear everything. A few moments someone picked up.
"Yeah? What's up, Nightmare?"
He sighed and replied: "We have a little problem. Hollow attacked our house together with a Werewolf. They attacked us both with syringes, but only Hero lost his complete memory. Now he doesn't remember anything. Could you come over?"
"Uhm... It's kind of a bad time now but I could if I'd ask Jeb to finish the work, but..."
"Notch! What is more important than your friend in distress?"
"Ugh ok. I'll be there in a few minutes. See you soon."
Nightmare hung up and sighed. "He'll-"
"I heard it.", I interrupted him with a growl. He wince and nodded slightly terrified.
A few minutes later a man appeared which Nightmare soon after called Notch. He quickly explained everything to me as Nightmare grabbed the knife and put it away. I had growled, but Notch calmed me down.
"Hero, maybe it's the best if I'd hack into your code so I can restore the last save.", he explained. I shrugged bored and rolled my eyes. "Do what the hell you want. I don't give a fuck."
Notch took a deep breath and looked over to Nightmare, who shrugged apologizingly. Then they both looked at me. "Don't hack inside of his code. I have an idea.", Nightmare suddenly said. Notch hesitated, but then he agreed. Nightmare showed me to follow him and together we went into the bedroom. He took a book from the table and opened it. He searched through the pages until he found it. Then he handed me it.