VOTING-TIME AND OC-INTRODUCTION

Here we are my peeps.
The time we've all been waiting for.
A new character for the book will be entering the fun, wether for a long time or just for a few chapters.
I decided to make out of two OC's (Thanks at meizawesome and Amy_CP  for the amazing OC's) actually three by throwing my own into it as well, for you to vote.

BUT:

DO NOT VOTE FOR ME JUST BECAUSE I'M THE AUTHOR!

Amy_CP and Meizawesomez did a great job with theirs, and depending on the OC, the story will go a different way.

For Example: Let's say we've got a little girl as an OC, this will make Nighty and Hero to parents which take care of the child.

Anyway, let's get to the introduction.

1. Amy_CPs' OC: Chishiki

Name: Chishiki (jap. for knowledge)
Age: 18
Height: 1,59 m
Description:

Chishiki is a total nerd. She always carries a bag around with books she's been recently reading, and her notebook. She knows almost everything and if she discovers something she doesn't know yet, she becomes obsessed with it and studies it until she knows everything about it. If she can't tell you an information, she's most likely able to tell you how to obtain that specific information.

She gets triggered if someone doesn't understand something or understand something wrong and wants to correct them in all detail, no matter who and when.

Chishiki tries to stay as polite and correct as possible most of the time. If she gets angry however, she is the passive-aggressive type.

She currently isn't interested in a romantic relationship in any way.

She stays serious most of the time, but in situations she wants to comment on, she subconsciously makes jokes like sarcastic remarks.

Beside her nerdy desire to correct any mistake, she's very quiet and secretive and keeps a lot of things to herself unless you ask her about it.

Because of her quietness you sometimes might even forget that she's there, but she wouldn't forget a single thing about you because if her knowledgethirsty and observing nature.

If she happens to become your friend or Ally, she always sticks to her word and is very loyal.

Chishiki is not athletic at all.

She also doesn't like to be nicknamed (for example Chichi)

2. Meizawesomezs' OC: June Nexlar

Name: June Nexlar
Gender: Female
Age: 19
Positive traits: compassionate, leader, defensive for what's right
Negative traits: overprotective, shy
Weakness: Paranoia
Strengths: can overcome most obstacles

Hair color: black
Hair style: bun
Eye color: brown
Body shape: pear (has a little weight on her)
Skin tone: dark brown
Walk pattern: stumbles a little bit on stairs and ramps

Likes: long conversations with those who are close
Dislikes: People staring

Favourite catchphrase: "Y'aint (y'all are not) always right."
Speech patterns: southern

Clothing style: usually goes out with boot cut pants and white Tanktop with black boots

Pet: Cat named Sylvester
Friends: (secret for the chapters)
Family: deceased

Beliefs: As long as she's breathing, she still has something to fight for.

3. My own OC: Violette

Name: Violette
Age: 17 ½
Gender: Femalegender
Favorite color: Purple & Red
Personality: Flirty & Sassy, but still caring and memey about close one's.
Occupation: Athlete
Hobbies: Sports, Flirting with hot boys~

Violette is a sassy and flirty teenager, yet she's caring if necessary and memey if someone needs to be cheered up.

She can be really messy (if you look into her room), but is really clever and a quick learner.

Even tho she doesn't like to be a hero, she loves to stand in the spotlight and does almost everything to make if possible. Yet she also is helpful if needed.

Also, she has a crush on a certain Herobrine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now that you know the characters, let's get to voting.

Please vote for the character you want to be in the most. If there's a draw, the less wanted character gets deleted.

Anyway, Let's start.

Amy_CP with CHISHIKI

Meizawesomez with JUNE NEXLAR

JerryTeddy with VIOLETTE

The final character will be released as soon as there are at least five-ten votes!

Happy voting!