The silence before the storm

In the morning I woke up right on Nightmares bare chest while he was till asleep. Without any sound I carefully stood up and went outside, grabbing the baseball bat from the door. Then I went back inside, my own inner demon taking me over. With a chuckle I raised the bat over my head, ready to slam it into his head. Nightmare opened his eyes slowly, but as soon as he noticed what I was doing he screamed. With a creepy smile I say:
"K̻ͯ͡l̝͕͛͛̽́̕͢o̷͙͘͝p̸̮̤̌͏f̝͋,̛̆ͭ͠ ͍̯ͦ͆K̩ͨ̆͘ľ̵͒̏o̷̷ͨͪͥ͞p̳̯̓́̀͢f̶͇̀̄̈͘͠,̛͖͔̺ͫ ̮̜̯͗ͤ̊́l̶̩̳ͭ͌͡ạ̶̧͝s̤̝͍s͚͓̖ͬ̈́ͮ m̢̗͚͉î̵͙̳͟c̶̢̜̙͎̓̊͡h̺́̚ ͐̆ͯ͘͜͢r̠̳̬e̛ͮ͆͌i̐͋̀͘ņ̴̴̉,̛̝̜̾ͪ͛
͇̤̖̔̓̐l̷̲͢á̖͠s̛̥͍ͦͧs̥͓͆҉ ̧͓m̢̟̝ͮ̋ͦi̧̺̜ͭ̑ͧc̺̉ͩͪh͍̗̪̀͒҉ ̲̒̕͞d̦͇̺͜ë̍̋i̢̩̺͘͜ͅn͂́̏ ̴̳̯̎̿͞͝G̞̖͟҉è̢̜͟h̛̞̬̽̓͡ę̼ͦ̓̃͡į̖̮̪̒ͭ̚͝m̦̆ͬn̼͇ī̒́͝ş̡̓̊͡ ͑̍̀̕ş̴͍ͩ͞e̵̢̛̯̙̯̊ǐ̭͉ͦͮ̀nͦ͝~͉ͦ͂"
Nightmare yelled and jumped out of the way of the bat which was aimed for his head. With a loud laughter I blocked off the door before he could get out, ready to kill him. He fell to the ground and tried to push himself away from me, but I followed him calmly, swinging the bat calmly.
"A̦̟͖͏ṙ̲̻͓͖ͅ͏͘͜͠e͖̯͕͛̋ͮ͘̕͘ ̶͖̳̻̅y̢͔ͣ̄̐͟ö̟̖̺́̾̾̄̒u̴̸̶ͩ̊̀͜ ͩ͑a̵̶̧̛̠ͫ̑͝f͕̲̞̰̄̈́ͅr̬̍̕͜͜a̴̢̞̫̤̖ͤi̸̢͔̗ͫḓ͕͇́ͮ̂ͮͨ̕͏́̕ ̷͇͍͋̌͌͢o͒ͩ͗͂͏f̸́͆̑̓̚͜ ͯͫ̐ͭt͖̂͋̀͟h͙̰̉e̷̛͊͛̿̑̃̀̀҉ ̷͎̹̱͂͘ͅḑ̴̳͕͔̥̠ͪ͆ͭ͘a̵̡͖͔̠̓̏̀̕r̗̜͛ḳ̪̝̜̳̅̄ͪ?̙͈̱̻̜̇̽҉̢́͞
̴̣͓̱̦̑ͤ͘҉͜A͎̭͂̇̃҉̷̡͟r͔̒҉̷̸͢͟ê͙͗̃ͭ͝҉͞ ̸̶̦̣͓̞̈ͥẙ̄o͂͜u̶̞̤̤̓̿̾ͨ ̥̅͛̒̏̿҉͠s̟̭̫͈̔͏̴ć̸͎a̧̨̯̬̠̅̓́҉̶r̷̡̢̞̥̯̓̊̅͒́͟ę̶̡̛̲̳̘̱̯̔̏ͨd̶̛̙͞?͈͏̨"
Nightmare was trembling and started to sob. "Hero, why?"
"Y̛̩͙̣̝̒̊̆͠͡ō͕ũ̡͕͔̒̈ͩ͡'̷̘͑ͤͣ͟͟ŗ̵̭͂̽͞͠è́ ̳̖̎a̱͗͑̑ͬ͟ ̸̮̔́h̷̷͑̚͜è̷́a̙͠͠͝r̨̦̈́ͧ͑ͨ́͢t̶̷̼͈̼͖͑ͫ̀b̴̷̖͍̤̈͑ͫ͘r̡̡͉̀̑́͠ȇ̶̢̳̩̤̬̈͟a̓̓k͎̘͚ͬ́͢͡͝ẽ̺̚ř̳,͇͓͏͞ ̷̛͐͐͋́͘ä́̄ͅͅr̠̟e̩̹̯͙̅̊͞͠n͙̟'̧̧͇̽ͭ͟͜t̬̏͛ͧ͘͡ ̵̸̛͕̱y̵̵̲̞ͫ͘o͔ͧ͋ṷ̡̮̮̀ͧ͒̌?͢ ̛͇̒́͠͠S̴͕͓͟͠ơ̵͎̪͇̿͡͏ ̢̭͎̦ͨ҉d̷̫̓ͥ̀͏͝o̲̰̠̓͗͜ͅ͏͠n̶͇̔͟'̢̪̥͉̤̒͋͟͟t̵͈͛̓̏̍҉̨͝ ̫̠̟͙́b͖͔͎̄̎̄҉̀ë̴̘̟̥́̀̚ ͒̋҉ș̛̼c̴̷̹̭̙̱ͧͣ̄ͤ͘͝a̧̼͐͘͠͝r̺ę̷̻̻d̷͒ͬ̐ ͕͉͉͊ͫ̅̾o͙̪̻̱ͭ̈́̏҉f̸̨̼̑̈́̔͜͟ͅ ̘̠̪̅͋ͥẙ̶̹͓̗͔͜͜o̴̷̠̞͛͝ũ͕̹ͣ̓́͡r̴̖̱̭͊̅̓̿͞͝͡ͅ ͉̟͈͠҉̢ȏ̢̨̿͆w̳͊ͪ̃̂͏̵̡͟n͓ͬͬ҉ ͔̺͟͏̡p̷̡̮͍̞̦͊̈u̮̪͖͑ͅn̴̨̫̩̭̍̒̾̓͡͡i͑ͮͨͯ͏̷s̰͚̼̺͗͜͠h̩̠̱̹̾́m̻̙ͪ̅̔̾ẹ͔̦ͩ̎nͩͩͤ̐͢͜t̯.̨̬̻̹͔̇͑ͦ͊͞"
Nightmare yelled in fear as his back hit the wall. I raised the bat calmly.
But before I was able to kill him Nightmare took a deep breath and closed his eyes. My grin grew and I did my bloody duty. The sound of breaking bones was satisfying, but not where I hit him.
Nightmare had raised his arm above his head, holding the bat tightly. "Stop. I already said that I'm sorry. Please. Stop this. I know I made a huge mistake and you're upset, but just return to the old, loving Herobrine I know.", he said calmly. I winced and tried to rip the bat away, but he held it close. After a few moments I dropped the bat and made the club reappear from Alex's house. Then I tried to punch him again, but Nightmare dodged. He took the bat and threw it away. "Hero, Stop!", he growled and held the club away from me after he ripped it away. I hissed angrily and tried to hurt him, but he knew what he was doing. With all his strength he pushed me against the closet and held my hands over my head.
"Stop, Herobrine. Don't you dare hurt me."
I grinned sarcastically and cooed:
" Ó̷̸͎͠h̀?͖̋́ͮ ̛ͣY̢͘͏o̞̫̱ͤ̽͏u̴̝͢'̠̲͈̇͒r̹ͫͦ͝e̡͈ͪ̀̏ͅ ̪̤̣͊̄̾҉t̷͈͆͒̕͠r̪ͪ̀y͍̻͓͏̶i̍̕n͕ͮ͠g̙ͩ̍́͝ ̢͉͓͘͏t̬̠̩̓͒́o̴̡͓̓͊ͭ͢ ̭̙̗͡g̶ͪ̕҉e̵̥ͣ͆̀̚͏t̻̦̭ͪ̋ͪ́ ̸̧̮̳̇̔m͈̤͗ͨ̿͝͞ê͇͎̍̏ ̷ͣ͆̉b͢͢a̲ͣ͞͠c̴̢̡͆k͒͒͋ ͯ̋̕t͋̄ͣ͞҉̡o̦̳̯ ̴̴̜̃̒s̥̺ͥa̟̞̎n̛̐̄̽i̴̵̜̯̠ͬ̋̇͡ţ̵̟̄ͯͦy̞͈̥?̷͎̓̉ͯ̀͢ ̷W̻̬ͤ͛̈́e̋̅͡͞l̗l̢̼̥ͬͦ,̢̲̻̣̚ ̛́ͤ̿͠t̯̙͗̈́͏ha̍̍͛ť͛ͮ͝'͚̅ͥs̵͇̳̫̿͝ ̭̝͔͠a̶̢ ͇̱̼̀s҉̴̛h̶̴̢͗a̛͍̤ͣ͐̊m̴̼̹͓ͧ̓͠ė̲̣̀̂.͟"
Nightmare growled and took the club into his hands. Then he suddenly threw it away. "I won't hurt you, Hero. So you shouldn't either."
I rolled my red eyes and gave him a death glare. "D̴̳̋̀o̵̡̙͙ͫ̄ ͩͥ͊͌i̩̒͏̛͘t̠̔.̦ͯͮ̚ ̵̵̼̅͘͘I̗̎͜ ͇̍ͤ̈w̺͆ͭͅi̢̙̠̟͉͂̿͟͞ḽ̫̹͎̿҉ḷ̝̏͐͢ ̵̵̸͗̓͝hͫ̓̌ͪȕ̃͠҉̡́r̷̞̓ͦ͌͜t̵̔ͩ͌̄ ̡͚͔̬̺̊ͭ͋͜҉y͘o̿̎u̴̘͢.̸̧̩̣̥̖́ ̭͙͔͏̵̢S̲̕͞õ̗͖̉̕͡ ̥̞j̵͑̿ͦͮ̀͘ü̘̾͑s̶̛͚͚̟ṱ͆̓̚ ҉̛̛͝k̸͕̻͍ͩ͘̕i̸̴̢̞ͦ̇̽̈́l̵̜͚̀́͡l̡͖ͭ̑̓ ̨͂̅̂̐͟m̻ͣ͠͞ȩ̩̪̙̦͌̇͜.̍ ̴̪̥̺̣̉͗ͣ͜͢Y̪̺̏ͣ͐̚͏̶̶͜o̠͍̬̯͒̇ư̵̹̊̐͘͝ ̧̨̢̭̃̔͞h͔̄ͫ̈́͒a̶̧̛͜v̵̨͇̂͘͞e̮͍͇͟҉ ̻̅͊̒͛͜͟ņ̧̍ͨ̏̀o̴̥̣̩̖͞ ͕̓͒ͯ̔ǫ̢͖͊͊t̢̺̰̻͙̎̓̓ḩ͖́͊ͣͥ͏̴̡ḙ͎̝̙ͮͥr̴̿͌̽̂ ̷̨̺̙̀c͇͍͔ͪh̊͂̅̚ͅo̥͂i̭͇c̴̛̩̰̯͖ͩ̋̅̂ē̢͎͙̜͡.̴͔ͨ̒"
Nightmare shook his head in pain. "No, Hero. No matter what: I won't hurt you. There's always a light in the dark, even in your soul."
That showed me that he meant it. But that sentence wasn't able to break my own demon.
Suddenly I felt his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and growled slightly, but he just slapped me once. "Stop it." I winced and collapsed into his arms. Nightmare caught me and pulled me close to him, but before he could react I bit into his shoulder, causing him to gasp in pain. He threw me down and grabbed the bat, slamming it over my head. Everything went completely black and silent. I felt blood drip over my head before I fell into a deep unconsciousness.