**✿❀ Chapter 1 ❀✿**

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

'Goodbye Mother!"

With a click of the door, Yeonjun dashes out to meet Soobin whilst shielding his eyes from the bright ball of fire in the sky.

'Shit I'm gonna be late! Knew I shouldn't have eaten those dumplings yesterday" Yeonjun huffed, rubbing his sore stomach as he turned the corner of the street. Speaking of which , Soobin, this son of a chick nugget was the one who made him eat it! The boy rounded the corner and saw his tall friend lumbering around the lampost, eyes glued to his phone, still sending endless messages to Yeonjun's phone, as indicated by the constant 'dings'.

"Hey! I'm already here stop messag-"

Soobin tapped away on his phone while turning to the direction Yeonjun's voice came from just as another boy dashed down the street. 

"Oi! Watch where you're goi-"

The boy crashed into Soobin before Yeonjun could even finish the simple sentence. Dark swirls of the coffee in his hands splashed onto Soobin's white shirt, blossoming into splotchy patches of brown.

 "What the fuck?!" Soobin cursed as he winced in pain from the hot liquid which seeped through the clothing. He flapped his hands at the burning area and whipped his head to give whoever the piece of shit was a piece of his mind. 

"Are you fucking blind?" Soobin yelled, hands now gesturing wildly at his dirtied clothes. 

 "S-sorry." The blond boy stuttered and backed off.

"Sorry doesn't count it you little shit!" Soobin gritted his teeth and grabbed a hold of the boy's collar. Just as he was about to do anything, a hand gently grabbed his shoulders.

"Let go, Yeonjun." Soobin said, not having to turn back to know who it was. 

"Come on Soobin, we're gonna be late," Yeonjun said calmly, untangling the clothe from Soobin's fist and held his warm hands. A clear indication for the taller to give up whatever he was about to do. 

"But this bastard--"

"Please."

Grunting in anger, Soobin snatched his hand away from Yeonjun's hand and pushed the other boy away in an attempt to somewhat relieve his anger, giving a final death glare before walking away, then stopping a few steps after. Yeonjun sighed and reached out to smoothened the wrinkles on the boy's clothes. 

"You can take care of that fucktard," Soobin snapped, albeit unnecessarily. 

"Soobinnnie.." Yeonjun tiredly said. Ah, his stupid mood swing is acting up again.