**✿❀ Chapter 27 ❀✿**

Yeonjun waited for a full 5 minutes to make sure Soobin won't accidentally walk in on him 'awake'. Once he was sure the boy was gone, he sat up, confusion swimming around his head 

What was going on? Yeonjun's heart burned with hope, replaying the words that Soobin had whispered. But then again, all this thinking was giving him another big ft headache. 

Suddenly the door slid open and Yeonjun nearly fell out of bed from the shock of it, thinking it was Soobin who had returned. But no, instead a blond hair ran into the room and Beomgyu's face ended up in front of his in an instant. Yeonjun leaned back at the close proximity and as he started to calm down. Beomgyu fired off his questions. 

Yeonjun held up his hand after a while, feeling as if the words that were coming out of beomgyu's mouth were slurred and nothing was making sense anymore. 

"I'm sorry," Beomgyu trailed off, seeing the tired expression that rested on Yeonjun's face. He wanted nothing more, at that moment, then to wrap Yeonjun in his arms and take away all the pain he was feeling.

"It's alright, just give me a minute," Yeonjun weakly smiled as he was helped back onto the bed. After a few minutes of two of silence that was hanging by the thread of awkwardness, Yeonjun opened his mouth. "I'm fine."

"Hm?" Beomgyu asked, attention alert now. 

"You asked me how I was right? I'm fine, just caught a typical cold, I'll be fine after a rest at home."

Beomgyu nodded. "I heard you collapsed though, who brought you here?"

Yeonjun closed his eyes, the thought of Soobin's words re-entering his mind. "Soobin."

"You met him?"

"Yeah... if you don't mind, please don't ask me what happen, I don't think my brain can handle another thought of it."

Beomgyu bit his lip but agreed, of course, he would do nothing to make Yeonjun sad, unlike someone else. Yeonjun thanked the other and eased back down on the bed, though he felt like he couldn't really relax properly since he didn't know whether Soobin had plans of coming back. He guessed the best course of action right now was for him to go home and rest there instead. And so Yeonjun heaved himself up and was about to swing his leg out of bed when Beomgyu stopped him. 

"What do you think you're doing?" 

"oh, I'm going to get get my bag and things from my class and then go home."

"Stay, I'll go get it for you. You rest here and... freshen up for something. Let me help you," Beomgyu lightly pushed Yeonjun back into the bed and stood up. 

"Bu-" Yeonjun tried to get up again when Beomgyu clicked his tongue. "Rest. if you don't I will tie you here."

Yeonjun pouted and wanted to protest, but then thought of the possibility of meeting Huening Kai and Taehyun in class and then having to explain the entire situation to them sounded painful so he nodded and let the other do his job. 

In no time at all, Beomgyu came back, Yeonjun's bag hanging over his shoulders and an unreadable expression on his face. Yeonjun was already dozing off lightly in his bed and decided he'll rest up a bit more before he made his way home. 

Beomgyu placed Yeonjun's bag down at the corner of the room and sad down heavily in his seat, eyes looking down and deep in thought. 

"Your notes are in the bag by the way, Taehyun helped to fill them up and said if you have any questions, feel free to ask him," Beomgyu told Yeonjun, who gratefully replied that he'll thank Taehyun later.