**✿❀ Chapter 3 ❀✿**

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"What curriculum shall we choose?" Yeonjun asked as he leaned forward to see the screen better. 

Soobin and Yeonjun had returned to the taller's house after an evening of fun and laughter, seeing that they needed to get some important things done.

The school semester was coming to an end, a few away from holidays and they wanted the students to attend extracurricular classes so as to 'enhance their holidays'. Frankly, Soobin didn't give two shits since he already had basketball to keep him busy, but Yeonjun had to join and didn't want to be alone, so he decided to sign up as well.

"How about dance?" Soobin suggested, knowing how much Yeonjun loved it and music. The blue-haired boy's eyes lit up as he saw the category and nodded. 

"Yes, please! Maybe I can learn a few more new dances," Yeonjun smiled. He had been dancing since young but stopped in his teenage years for he was plunged into a world of darkness he could not get out of to continue dancing. 

"Alright, then, we'll both apply for this," Soobin replied as he filled up the rest of the form. Yeonjun laughed and sat on Soobin's other chair, leaning back. 

There were plenty of slots available so he had no doubt they both would be accepted, along with a few others. And boy was he excited to start grooving again after all these years, even if it was just for a few weeks. 

 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。