**✿❀ Chapter 4 ❀✿**

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Soobin..." Huening Kai started to call out but stopped short of his sentence. He had dashed out of the class to give Soobin his number in case they wanted to text and talk about the upcoming camping trip. And perhaps move on to more from there...

'Mhm?" Soobin turned around to see Huening Kai staring at him. The taller had his hands around Yeonjun's waist and was helping to carry his bag. 

'Oh what's wrong Kai?' Yeonjun sweetly ask, which in a way annoyed Kai, who felt surprised at his reaction.

'Nothing, I just wanted to give Soobin my number that's all, you know to talk about the trip and stuff." Kai replied still not moving from where he was.

'Oh it's ok, I've gotten all your numbers from Beomgyu, I'll just create a group chat and we'll have everyone's number soon." Yeonjun smiled. It was late and he thought that everyone would want to go home and rest after a tiring day. After all, they were moody teenagers living in a depressing world. However, Huening Kai, on the other hand, had taken Yeonjun's good intentions as him being selfish. He just doesn't want to let me talk to Soobin, Huening Kai thought, but alas nodded and turned around to go back.

"Bye Huening!" Soobin called back absentmindedly before tugging the bag strap and walking off. Huening Kai felt his heart skip a beat before shaking his head.

"No way why would I feel like this, I'm just tired." Huening Kai told himself, ignoring the feeling growing. Rubbing his temple, he closed his eyes for a while, and before he could regret that decision of his, ran into a wall. Well, not a wall, he ran into Beomgyu.

"Yo, you ok there?" Beomgyu asked, eyeing his friend's tired face. Huening Kai nodded. Beomgyu took a glance over his friend's shoulders.

"Did Yeonjun leave alr?" Huening Kai nodded again and told him tht Soobin had followed the boy home. Beomgyu sighed, shoving his hands in his pocket. He didn't know what was wrong with him, but lately, it's just been Yeonjun on his mind. He just met the boy! And so like Heuning Kai, he shook the feeling off, putting up a wall to barricade the feelings out. Hopefully, whatever that was going to happen between them would end well, Beomgyu thought as he left the building.

 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。