**✿❀ Chapter 25 ❀✿**

Yeonjun stumbled out of class, hands on the wall to carefully guide his way to the toilet or the nurse's. 

Man, maybe he did regret sitting on his bed shirtless after getting out of the shower and staring at the wall for 45 minutes.

He breathes in deeply and leaned against the wall to stable himself.

After getting a few weird looks from students returning to their class, Yoenun decided he'll stay in the showrooms until he felt better since space was bigger for him to sit down. It'll be troublesome to get to the nurse's as well, since it was quite a distance away. 

Ignoring the nauseous feeling building up in his stomach, he pushed himself off the wall and made his way down the hallway and turned the corner, trudging unsteadily forward.

Suddenly, his phone buzzed in his pocket.

Miss call from Beom Bear.

Just as he was about to unlock his phone to send a message, Beomgyu's call entered again.

Yeonjun looked up to brush his hair out of his eyes when they locked with someone else's.

And at that moment, he forgot about the fever, forgot about nausea. All of it replaced by anger and sadness.

Yeonjun didn't know what he was thinking then, but he threw his phone down and walked towards those eyes, leaving Beomgyu's caller ID on the screen, unanswered.

For the second time that day, Yeonjun had another's shirt in his fist.

"Yeonjun." the taller's morning voice called out. 

"Soobin."

The fist on the taller's shirt tightened until they were almost shaking.

"Yeonjun let go of me," Soobin said, holding Yeonjun's white knuckles. He noticed the unnatural warmth of them but ignored them. 

"Not until you explain your shit right now." Yeonjun hissed. He thought about it all night, and nothing made sense, to be honest, he just knew it. It can't be that Soobin broke up with him because of that excuse. And although Yeonjun believed some of it, there's gotta be another reason. 

"I've already explained it to you." Soobin hissed back.

'Then did all of that meant nothing to you?" Yeonjun said softly, sadness lacing his voice.

He had let go of Soobin's shirt and stepped forward, bringing their faces closer.

"Do you remember our first day together?"

Soobin kept silent, biting his inner lip. 

"Our first touch, the first time you told me you loved me, the first time you held my face in your hands and kissed me, our little secret rendezvous? Or how about the day when you promised me of never leaving me or that fateful day when you turned up at my house and told me I'll never be alone?" Yeonjun cried, his voice echoing in the empty hallways. He was secretly thankful no one had chosen this hallway to walk pass. 

"I do Soobin. I still do. And these memories are burning a hole in my heart, those memories are engraved in me, memories that I know you also have. Sow why did you do this to me? Why did you cheat on me and leave me after all we've been through." Yeonjun said, giving the silent Soobin a shove.

'What happened to you promising to protect me?" Yeonjun whispered, two wet lines running down his cheeks.

The taller snapped. Soobin grabbed Yeonjun by the shoulders and pushed him against the wall hard.