**✿❀ Chapter 16 ❀✿**

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Soobin regretted his decision of fighting jungkook s he neared the exit at the back gate. No not of punching Jungkook, that motherfucker deserved even more than that. But he took action in broad daylight. If Jungkook were to go and report it, there's definitely a 100% chance a CCTV camera caught Soobin in the act. 

But it didn't take much for Soobin to shrug it off. 

huffed and partly prayed that nobody saw his fight with Jungkook.

What was that asshole even doing here?

Soobin shook his head as he continued walking, too tired to run anymore. He hoped and trusted that Yeonjun was ok, not doing anything stupid at the moment like getting out of bed.

"Choi!" A voice called out to him. Soobin slowed down to turn and look who it was but then decided that if it was a teacher, he better just walk away before being held up any longer.

He picked up his pace and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Choi Soobin!"

He groaned and clicked his tongue in annoyance. 

"Soobin!" A different voice, one more menacing and gruff.

He flicked his eyes up which were previously staring at the road and promptly gasped. 

A middle aged black haired man stood in the middle of the road, seemingly harmless and lost. But oh, Soobin knew he wasn't harmless nor was he lost.

Shadows popped out from around him.

"Fuck," Soobin muttered as the guy strutted towards him, now tilting the cap upwards so that his face shone in the light with sweat.

Soobin's head rolled to the side as the gang leader slapped him in the face.

"Now be lucky I ain't doing any more shit to you. I can't have my best man injured can I?"

"Fuck, Taejoon." Soobin hissed holding his face.

Soobin looked for a way to run out but saw none as the members surrounded them.

"When you ran away from us 2 years ago we thought you died!" Taejoon, the gang's " Vice President" chuckled brushing Soobin's shoulder, in which Soobin shrugged him off harshly.

"Do you know how much trouble you've caused us? How many cases we've lost?!" Taejoon suddenly yelled, making Soobin flinch.

This man in front of him could end his life right away with the snap of a finger, so Soobin held his tongue.

"But look who we have here...our strongest and best fighter who ran away like a fucking coward, walking around like he never ruined us!" Taejoon smirked looking at Soobin."You know the rule. You can't leave the gang without consequences."

The consequences which is a love one of yours must be sacrificed.

Soobin was currently mentally beating himself up in his brain. Why why why in the fucking world did he join the gang? Why did he happen to be drunk that night and fucking stamped his thumbprint on the paper? Why did he agree to do it for money?