32

(missing chapter before this so sorry guys)
Jimin and Taehyung found Soobin sitting on the front porch, head in his hands, blood dripping off his elbow.

"Oh my god, are you ok?" Taehyung ran forward, grabbing Soobin's wrist. The boy looked up sharply and flicked Taehyung's hand away. A growing blob of red stained Soobin's white shirt as he dropped his hand to the side.

Jimin gasped, much to Soobin's annoyance.

"Can you two shut the fuck up and leave me alone. I'm sure its not your first time seeing me bleed like this." Soobin snapped and looked away.

To his surprise, the two boys sat down next to him, sharing the silence of the night. He could feel the two pairs of eyes on him, but he didn't care.

Yeonjun was gone.

Soobin placed his head in his hands again.

He felt the anger slowly rising again, making him clutch his hair and suddenly, it exploded into a wave of despair and sadness.

The first few trickles of tears came and when he felt a small hand on his back, softly rubbing, the floodgates opened.

He didn't want to cry. He didn't want to be weak. He wanted to get up, track the bloody idiots down and slit their throats. But instead, his own feelings broke down and he cried.

Over the sound of his sobs and thoughts, he vaguely heard Jimin telling him they'll be in the living room. Soobin didn't reply, didn't give a nod to show he heard.

Then, the hand left his back and he was alone again.

Alone.

Shit, what would Yeonjun's mother say? Soobin groaned. That was the least of his problems but it had to be dealt with soonest.

Breathing in a breath of the cold air, he got up, wiped his tears and walked back into the house painfully, his hand holding the injured arm.

Jimin and Taehyung sat on the sofa, legs over one another. But they looked far from relaxed. He knew by now they knew Yeonjun was missing but they seemed to be more worried about something else. Now that Soobin looked properly, they seem to look very uneasy, eyes looking out the window every now and then. Taehyung's eyes were fixed onto his phone screen, as i afraid he'll miss something the second his gaze left them.

Then, Soobin noticed the scratches on his arms and the red swollen knuckles of Jimin's hand. Unless both of them had been beating someone senseless before they came, something had happened to them as well.

Could it be...

"Soobin, feeling better?" Jimin's voice called out. The taller boy rubbed the nape of his neck and nodded. He felt embarrassed for he had never cried in front of anyone, other than Yeonjun, much less his ex-enemies.

He shuffled forward, wincing at the pain. Had it hurt this much before?

Taehyung stood up and went to close the door, locking it, as Soobin noticed. Then he took a seat on the floor.

"It isn't too deep. I'm assuming you pulled the knife out while the shock was still there?" Jimin said as he looked at the bloody hole.

Soobin nodded.

"I'll help you bandage it up, but it'll need to be stitched up," Jimin said, then chuckled when he saw Soobin's slightly alarmed expression. "Don't worry, we won't bring you to the hospital. Jin will help you. He specializes in this kind of stuff."

Just then, Taehyung's phone buzzed to life.

"Hello? Jungkook ah, is she ok?" Taehyung asked, shoulders tensed. Then he breathed out, visibly relieved. "Ok thank god. I've called Hyungjin already so they will be coming, don't worry. Ok, take care."

"Who's she?" Soobin asked.

"Yeji," Jimin answered. Soobin eyes widened.

"Wait, but I thought... I thought she's..."

"Thankfully the bullet narrowly missed her vital organs. She has a pulse, but her breathing's weak." Taehyung said.

Soobin bit his lips.

"We arrived at her house because she sent us an emergency call," Jimin said. "Came to her house and saw her get shot."

"Jungkook held off the guy while we tried to attend to her...but we had to go three on one since he was one tough sucker." Taehyung continued. He then said Jungkook had stayed back with the girl to make sure no one else showed up.

"How'd you know to find me?" Soobin asked.

"Jungkook told us to find your house when the guy ran out and into a car. Said he thinks they might be coming to your house next." Taehyung said. "We're sorry we arrived too late."

Soobin shooked his head and told them it's alright.

"For now, we'll have to clean this place up and get to work. After we patch you up, we'll meet Namjoon and discuss our next move." Jimin said.

"Next move?" Soobin asked.

Jimin and Taehyung got up. "Our guesses are that Taejoon probably found out we are planning to kill him. So he did all this to shake us.

Soobin clenched his fist. If Taejoon so much as to touch a strand of hair on Yeonjun, he is going to kill that motherfucker.

"I'm going to get Yeonjun out, and beat the crap out of the fucker."