47

Updated early because I'm excited too! Yay, hope you enjoy it, and here's another song for yall to listen to! Please play the song when it is indicated below! 

p.s. To enjoy more I recommend you read the story below 'play music' slowly hehe, read each word, and perhaps every part of the song will fit perfectly as if it was real because timing is key!

Soobin's mom arrived at their shared house, deflated balloons in hand, and sweat beading her forehead

"I came here as fast as I can," she panted as she entered the room and sprawled out on the sofa, the things in her hand dropping to the floor.

"I'll fetch you a cup of water," Soobin commented as he disappeared into the kitchen.

His mom nodded and looked around the living room where her son and his boyfriend lived. It was a by no means a big house, moderately sized and a cozy interior. There were photos of the two boys hung on the walls here and there, many customized things for their own needs, there was even a bed at the far-flung corner of the room where the two would pull it out and smother it with blankets for a movie night.

Both of their mothers had always wondered what work both boys were working on considering the amount of income they both were getting. It was enough for them to buy a two-story house, renovate it, and decorate the porch with beautiful flowers. But every time the question about their work was brought up, it was avoided.

It's not anything illegal don't worry mom, was always Soobin's response and after a while, Soobin's mom did believe her son. It's been so long and they haven't gotten into trouble with the authorities.

But the truth was...Yeonjun and Soobin actually were not working. They didn't have jobs, and they really weren't doing anything to sustain their lifestyle now. Ever since the incident with Taejoon had been done, both gangs had successfully reconciled to form an even stronger and formidable gang.

To thank the two boys for their work, as well as to repay them for their sacrifices, Namjoon and Bangchan had given them both a huge sum of money up to millions of dollars.

Yeonjun rejected it because he felt like they actually didn't do anything for the gangs. They were just two unlucky guys caught up in the middle of the chaos. Soobin supported his boyfriend's decision not to accept the money too because he felt like if they did, it wouldn't feel like they were really breaking free from them.

But through constant reassurance from their fellow friends in there as well as a face to face talk with Namjoon himself, Soobin eventually accepted it, making them promise they will never; let the couple be involved with any of their business again.

And so it was made and the money was given, enough to provide the two boys for a few years at least.

But Yeonjun still insisted they get jobs, at least by next year so that they can take charge of themselves as well without over-reliance on the money.