**✿❀ Chapter 6 ❀✿**

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Yeonjun? EARTH TO CHOI YEONJUN!" Beomgyu pulled Yeonjun's ear and yelled, snapping the boy back to reality. 

"I'm up against you?" Beomgyu laughed at the older's reaction and Yeonjun nodded quickly, embarrassed at his own reaction.

 Getting back in position, Yeonjun caught Beomgyu staring.

"Geez take a picture, it'll last longer."

Beomgyu's lips curled into a smile at the older's words.

 "Yeah, maybe I'll do just that." With that, he gave a hard push to an unsuspecting Yeonjun who shifted his feet in surprise. Yeonjun caught himself before he could stumble further and looked back with a jokingly angry face before bursting into spouts of laughter at the other's smug face. 

"HAH I win! I'm gonna pick the cooking side since I'm going be taking pictures of you." Beomgyu winked, flustering Yeonjun. 

He must admit that wink of his was undoubtably attractive. By all means Yeonjun admits that Beomgyu was a pretty boy. His face was as soft as a females and his eyelashes were long too. If anything, Yeonjun would probably have had an infatuation if he wasn't already in love with a certain someone. He coughed as he shook his head out of his thoughts and waved at Taehyun. "Yeah yeah cmon Taehyun you're up."

With that a speedy round ended just as Soobin and Huening Kai walked back together.

"Hey what did we miss?" Huening Kai asked cheerfully. 

His heart still hadn't calmed down from Soobin taking care of him just now. The way Soobin's slender hands gently washed and patched up his bruised knee, the concentration of Soobin's attention onto him was addicting. Hueningkai wished they could like that forever, where Soobin's attention would be on him and not only his injury. As he smiled foolishly, he met gazes with Yeonjun's face staring at the taller beside him and the smile shifted into a smirk. 

Huening Kai grabbed Soobin's hand, fully knowing that Yeonjun saw his actions. Satisfaction blossomed in his heart as he saw the older furrow his eyebrows and glared at Hueningkai who met the stare. 

 "Ok we're up next then!" Huening Kai announced, raising their held hands. At this point, anger had bubbled up in Yeonjun. He bit his lips and balled his fists, not really knowing what to do with this feeling. He wanted to go up there and wrench their hands apart and tell Huening to back off. But they were friends. Soobin and Yeonjun... were just friends. Nothing more. Yeonjun can't do anything at that moment, even if his jealousy raged, because him and Soobin were nothing more than friends. 

Soobin, who was also stealing glances at Yeonjun unknowingly sensed the uncomfort when he felt his arm being jerked up to the raise. He awkwardly pulled his hand back down which was grabbed by his friend and unclasped his hand.