**✿❀ Chapter 19 ❀✿**

Soobin paced around in his room.

Yes his room. 

Soobin insisted that he had to take some alone time for himself, fearing that if the argument continued, more and more unnecessary and hurtful stuff will be thrown at each other. And the last thing Soobin wanted was to hurt Yeonjun out of his anger. 

Soobin paced around and muttered to himself like a madman, his fingers picking at his lips. 

How in the world was he going to tell Taejoon he wanted to fucking bail out and get an easier job? Plus, they knew everything about him and Yeonjun so if anything goes wrong, killing them would be as easy as singing 'abc'.

And he couldn't go to the police for help since the gang was pretty powerful and the police were no help. No he would get busted as well. 

Soobin scratched his head, groaning.

But...part of him wanted to do what Yeonjun told him to do. Man up and face his mistakes instead of running away or letting it control him and destroy his life.

"What the bloody fuck?!" Soobin yelled. He grabbed something from his table and flung it across the room. Whatever it was crashed against it with a loud thud and fell to the floor, rolling under his bed and stayed there. 

"FUCK THE WORLD!" Soobin cursed before grabbing his jacket and walked back out.

_______________________

Soobin arrived at Yeonjun's place, hot and sweaty from his outburst just now. His breath uneven and chest rising, falling rapidly. 

"Soobin..." Yeonjun exclaimed before trailing off.

Soobin's hair was swept to the side, his black shirt hung low, exposing part of his chest. With that touch of sweat glistening over his skin, Yeonjun was practically drooling at the sight of his boyfriend.

Yeonjun wasn't the only one admiring the other party. Soobin's eyes, clouded with lust were roaming over Yeonjun's body. Somehow, it just got hotter, was it just him?

Yeonjun was just about to take a shower when he heard Soobin coming in. And so without much thought, had rushed downstairs only in his boxers. Soobin never noticed it but Yeonjun has really smooth legs.

Soobin licked his lips.

Yeonjun will never see it, but he actually had a very nice frame and was fit too, although Soobin worked out more. And Yeonjun had a small waist which Soobin just loves to hold. The boy didn't have abs or anything, but he had a slender and beautiful built. Oh how Soobin longed to rake his hand over every inch of it. 

Soobin stopped his bag and took off his jacket.

"It certainly is very hot isn't it?" Soobin said, fanning himself as he pushed the door shut with his leg.

"Mhm...very hot indeed." Yeonjun mumbled, still staring at Soobin.

"Mind getting a long towel and helping me wipe my sweat? I'm a little tired from basketball. I'll have to wipe myself dry before I shower, shouldn't I?" Soobin said.

With a nod Yeonjun went up to his room and came back down with a long towel as asked for and was wearing huge oversize white tee.

He walked to Soobin and suddenly it felt as if Soobin had just grown a few inches taller, completely towering over the boy. 

Standing in his tiptoes, Yeonjun dabbed the towel at Soobin's face, whose eyes looked down and ravished Yeonjun's small frame. 

Suddenly, Soobin had his arms wrapped around Yeonjun's body and leaned in for a kiss.