39

It turns out, the three boy brought their own brothers as well.

"MR HOSEOK?" Soobin exclaimed, surprised their dance class teacher who they hand;t seen for so long was standing in the doorway. The boy nodded and smiled, a bat resting on his shoulder.

Just then, another unfamiliar boy stepped in and shook hands with Jimin.

Jung Wooyoung?

"Hongjoong will be here in a few minutes, for now you'll have me, San and Jongho." Wooyoung said as he returned his gaze to the scene in front of him.

"Who the fuck are you?" The head guard called out.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes. "We're from the next town and you've just stepped into Ateez's territory." He then looked around and met eyes with Yeonjun.

"And you've also beaten up one of my best friends you shitheads."

San gave them the finger from behind.

The head guard looked behind, jerking his head to the side and 15 or so guards made their way for the boys at the door.

'Well you'll die together then," he growled.

"UNO REVESE CARD!" Wooyoung screamed as he lifted his own metal bat and ran in for the fight.

With that proclamation, everyone sprang into action.

Fist flew, blood spilled and bones cracked.

The boys hit with their weapons and the guards attacked with anything they grabbed nearby. They fought now not only for their friends, but also for their lives. Not long after, the other Ateez members arrived and joined, much to Soobin's relief.

Some of the guards ran out to call for more reinforcement.

"Don't let them go!" Hongjoong bellowed as he twisted a man's neck. Hosoek, Suga, Yeosang and Jongho ran out, leaving the remaining boys to battle the remaining 10 guards.

Yenojun fell to the floor as he fisted the man's hair above him, trying to throw him off. He felt hands on his neck again and panic not wanting to feel strangled again.

Someone rammed into the guard and smashed his head with a bat. Yeonjun looked up and took the boy's hand.

"You good?" Wooyoung asked watching his friend.

Yeonjun nodded and then enveloped Wooyoung in a hug. "I haven't seen you for so long! Where were you?"

Wooyoung chuckled and Yeonjun let go. "I was in training with Ateez to the past few years, we're an established gang now."

Yeonjun looked at Wooyoung and smiled gratefully. Wooyoung was bleeding at well and was holding onto his left arm. His head had an open wound and was leaking blood.

Wooyoung noticing sighed. "I'm ok, let's go."

Yeonjun's mind went back into chaos and looked around. The boy's being excellent fighters had already taken out more than half of the guards.

"Fuck. You!" San grunted as he landed two more punches on the guard. Soobin was lying next to him.

"Thanks bro." Soobin said as him and San traded a handshake.

Jimin was also coming back along with HueningKai, who's fist was stained with blood.

"That's all of them, either dead or passed out," Seonghwa said as he dusted his hands. Hongjoong nodded.

"We'll clear these up, it's our territory, you should go back," Hongjoong told Taehyung. They hugged and Hongjoong made his way out.

Wooyoung traded cheek kisses with Yeonjun. "Get well soon, ok, come by sometime, I promise we're not this scary."

"Thank you so much for this Wooyoung."

Wooyoung smiled and was taken away by San.

"Hoseok and suga said they're waiting for us in the car, let's go." Jungkook said ass he came out from one of the rooms.

Yeonjun made his way slowly to Soobin who gave him a fierce hug and kiss. "We made it, We made it."

Yeonjun cried, burying his face into Soobin's shoulder and staining it with both blood and salty tears.

'I was so scared, I was so scared you were going to die!" Yeonjun sobbed. His emotions finally opened a floodgate as everything ended. Soobin bit his lips and patted his boyfriend's back.

"I'm so sorry."

Yeonjun didn't reply but he shook his head. and sighed. He wanted to stay like that with Soobin forever, in his arms but they had to get treated and cleaned.

They were the last to make their way out and saw that all the boys were piling into their respective cars already.

"Soobin! Yeonjun!" A familiar voice called out.

"Beomgyu and Taehyun? What the hell are you doing here?" Yeonjun asked.

"Sorry we couldn't make it earlier, we went to get medical stuff," Beomgyu said.

"HueningKai explained everything to us. You're our friends so I thought we shouldn't stay still and do nothing." Taehyun said as he brought out the first aid kits.

Yeonjun was going to ask further but decided he'll leave it for later.

Just as Yeonjun and Soobin were about to make their way to Taehyun, a loud bang sounded. Yeonjun flinched and turned around, coming face to face with a half-alive Taejoon, a gun in his arms. But he was already slumping and dropped to the floor, blood pooling around him. Yeonjun's eyes were stuck to the man's body, but then he saw someone below him.

"HUENINGKAI!"

A/N

Chapter is unedited HAHAH sorry if its getting boring.