42

Yeonjun shifted and turned on his back, looking up at the white ceiling, mind with a thousand thoughts and face red. Soobin was no different.

Yeonjun didn't why but the sudden kiss was all it took for him to feel warm. It wasn't the type of cute, comfort warm that you get when you hug your loved one.

Well, it was maybe like abit, but Yeonjun was turned on.

He was fucking turned on at 7.00am in the morning and he didn't know what to do. He shifted uncomfortably, trying to get Soobin's leg which was near his crotch away, because it would be hella embarrassing if Soobin touch his boner.

And also because the want to pee exceeded the pleasure of staying in bed.

Yeonjun propped himself up on his elbows and tried to swing his legs out of the bed so he could go and relieve himself.

The leg around him tightened, applying pressure on the pouch that was slowly forming under Yeonjun's stomach. He tensed and turned to look at Soobin who laid there, that smug look on his face.

"I need to pee," Yeonjun said and tried again but the leg was like a steel cuff.

"Do you?" Soobin said before getting up and crawling over Yeonjun's smaller body. The older boy dropped back onto the bed, head on the pillow, and stared up at his lover's face. Soobin bend closer and closer until their noses were touching, and in the most delicate whisper, said, " or do you need the pleasure?"

Yeonjun's breath hitched as hot air blew on his face. He didn't answer because he was flustered AND he honestly didn't know. The urge to pee as well as his arousal was not helping.

Soobin's hand from Yeonjun's right side left and the mattress popped up as he reached his hand for the bedside stand. Reaching down, he opened the second drawer and took out a pair of handcuffs that jingled as he threw them onto the bed, and then the box beside it.

The whole time, his face never leaving Yeonjun's.

Holding Yeonjun down with his gaze, he gathered both limp hands laying and lifted them, only then raising his head to secure them to the bedpost with the handcuffs.

When Yeonjun regained his senses, he looked up and pulled, realizing Soobin had tightened the cuffs more than usual. Guess he's going rough today, Yeonjun thought. He should be scared but he was excited at that prospect.

Then the box opened, and a blindfold came down on Yeonjun's eyes, leaving him the darkness, his other senses now on higher alert since sight has been taken.

A cold finger tapped his jaw followed by a command to open. Yeonjun obeyed, wanting the preparations to be over quickly so Soobin can just hurry up and fuck him. Then that way, he'll have his release and then he can go pee.

A ball gag inserted and adjusted. Yeonjun thank the lords that the ball gag had holes in them, like a floorball since he had a slightly blocked nose and it was going to be difficult if he could only breathe through his nose.

He heard the uncapping of the lube bottle and before he could prepare himself for any touches, Soobin stuck a finger in and then two, then three, moving in and out relatively fast. Still not really adjusting the feeling even after three previous sessions. And it was weird that Soobin didn't touch or tease him, he just went straight for it.

Maybe he's giving me mercy, Yeonjun through and soon pleasure came. It wasn't quite satisfying since Soobin wasn't going all out or hitting the areas Yeonjun wanted, but the boy waited.

Then the fingers slipped out and Yeonjun whined. But not for long because the next moment, the vibrator was inserted in with little pressure and Yeonjun moaned loudly as it was turned to the middle setting.

"There, done. You're not allowed to come kitten," Soobin chuckled and patted the pouch on Yeonjun's stomach.

Yeonjun struggled and the cuffs rattled against the metal railing. The vibrations were there to give the pleasure Yeonjun had wanted, but it wasn't enough. Yeonjun wanted more. But he also wanted something else.

He wanted to pee.

Fuck he knew where this was going.

Soobin was going to make him choose between cumming and peeing.

Yeonjun started struggling harder the moment he realized it, hoping that it would get some mercy from Soobin.

Another chuckle came and Soobin caressed Yeonjun's face, calming him slightly. "Smart boy. Let's see how long you can last."

Yeonjun moaned and tried to yell but he knew his pleas were fallen on deaf ears when he felt Soobin leave the bed and the bathroom door close with a click on the lock.

A/N

A short update honeys!