**✿❀ Chapter 12 ❀✿**

(Flashback)

Yeonjun walked outside of school meekly. His body was tense and ears perked, ready for any kind of action that was going to be taken.

He closed his eyes. They are probably going to call him right....now.

Yeonjun opened his eyes.

Strange.

By this time he'll already have been dragged to one of the boy's bathroom for a beating. Yeonjun looked around cautiously. No sign of his bullies.

I'm pretty sure they are waiting for me somewhere, Yeonjun thought nervously gripping his bag strap.

Walking out of the school, Yeonjun started to relax about, though his eyes constantly darted when he heard a slight noise

I'm almost home, he thought, relief blooming in his chest. Just as he was about to make a dash, he heard sounds and immediately stopped.

"HELP!"
Yeonjun looked towards the dark alley ahead.

Laughter rang out as sounds of kicks and slaps resounded.

Yeonjun's gut feeling told him to fuck off and mind his business, run home, and curl up on the bed. I mean, this was the first time in his life he hadn't been beaten up yet.

But he ignored it and walked to the alley.

Wrong choice. He froze on the spot as he saw 5 boys surrounding a fallen one, kicking and stomping.

Suddenly, Yeonjun felt angry. The cries and pleas form the boy below, made him want to do something. There were times when he called out and no one took action. He didn't want the boy to be like that.

And so he bravely took a step forward.

" Yeonjun ah you wouldn't want to do that."

He froze. His heart beating wildly. As much as he would like to help the boy he had to overcome his fear first.

"Help me please.." the fallen boy's words were getting weaker.

Yeonjun took another step forward

The gang leader got up and walked toward Yeonjun. He slung his arm around the boy and kept him there by gripping his shoulders.

"Honey, I'm going to enjoy today." His whispers sent chills down Yeonjun's spine. He stared at the boy being dragged away, disappearing around the corner.

"No." Yeonjun gritted his teeth and said, shrugging his hand off.

"Getting feisty are we?" The leader smirked. He gripped Yeonjun's shoulders again and rammed a punch into the boy's stomach.

Yeonjun doubled over, groaning in pain. The leader heaved him upright again.

"What did I tell you?" The leader said, punching Yeonjun again.

"Don't." *smack* "Talk." *smack* "Back." *smack*

Yeonjun fell down, hand holding his red cheek. The leader reaches down and gripped his collar, dragging him up.

Yeonjun struggled, successfully breaking free from the hold. He turned around the corner to see the boy unconscious on the floor and the other members coming back. He couldn't do anything now.

So Yeonjun ran.

"GET HIM!" The leader yelled. Before Yeonjun could even make it home, one of the caught his leg and dragged him back, flipping him onto his stomach.