**✿❀ Chapter 20 ❀✿**

"Let's go to the amusement park!" Yeonjun said.

The two had woken up after 2 hours again, partly because Soobin's leg kept wrapping around Yeonjun's legs but more because of Taehyun kept spamming them with messages, which they promptly decided to ignore.

"Will you pay for me?" Soobin teased. "I left my wallet at home."

"Fine, but you better win some good shit for me." Yeonjun jokingly punched Soobin on the shoulder.

Soobin puffed his chest up. "Your boyfriend here is a basketball champ!"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "Yeah right. Cmon, the earlier we get there, the more time we'll have to play."

_______________________________

30 minutes later, the two had their fingers interlaced as they sat in the taxi on the way to the amusement park.

"Soobin ah."

"Mhm." Soobin was drifting off for a little while, the hum of the car lulling his to sleep on the ride there. 

"Will we be fine? Will you be fine?"

Soobin knew what Yeonjun meant and smiled. "Let's forget all about our problems together." 

With that, Yeonjun laid his head on Soobin's should, listening to the fall and rise of the other's chest. 

The ride took about and hour or so and the moment they arrived, Soobin swept his hair back and proceeded to wipe his sweat. 

"Well, it's hella hot," he sighed, fanning himself. "I want an ice cream."

"We'll get it once we get out tickets." yeonjun smiled and pulled the taller along. There wasn't much locals since it was the weekdays and in the morning, but there were many tourist milling around and enjoying the air of Korea. 

"Wow..." Yeonjun gasped. It's been a long time since he came to the amusement park. Screams and laughter rang out as the smell of food wafted through the air.

"Binnie! Let's go on that thing!" Yeonjun's eyes sparkled as he pointed on the rise of his choice.

Soobin looked up and nearly fainted. He was never a fan of heights. 

"B-but..."

"Aw.. Is my giant baby scared?" Yeonjun giggled.

"N-no. Come then let's go!" Soobin huffed quickly, pulling Yeonjun to the ticket counter.

Lucky for them the line was moderately long so they were able to get on the ride without much waiting. 

"Are you shaking already? Your muscles are gone!" Yeonjun fake-gasped as he poked Soobin.

"No! This is nothing!" Soobin coughed, shuffling slightly closer to Yeonjun as he eyed the ride again. Meeting Yeonjun's teasing gaze, Soobin pulled away and took Yeonjun's hand.

"Cmon. The front seat we shall take!"

"Ahh.. what a refreshing view at the front! Perfect to see the drop!" Yeonjun clapped his hands as the safety bar was secured in.

It was then that Soobin realised his stupid decision making skills and regret sank in.

"Wait no! Someone get me OUT FUC—"

__________________________________