38

"Soobin that one smart motherfucker." Taehyung laughed and shook his head as they swarmed around to look at what Taehyung was holding in between his fingers.

"Play it again," Jimin said, his eyes trained on the small screen of Soobin's phone. Taehyung's finger shifted and pressed the play button.

Blood, screams, wicked laugh, torture.

Jimin rewatched until he couldn't anymore and turned his body away, biting his fingernail. "I've seen that place somewhere before."

He had played it over and over until his eyes went past the boy's tortured frame and to the surroundings. He was so sure he was there, standing at where Yeonjun was. But that memory was hazy, like he was there unknowingly for a fight or something.

'It must be one of the warehouses in the outskirts," Jungkook swung a hand over Jimin. The shorter nodded. Taehyung walked back to the other two as well, humming in thought and his eyes still looking at the paused video. His eyes travelled to the side and saw something he never noticed before, a small small triangular piece sticking out between the phone's side and phone case.

He tried to grab the tiny part but his fingers couldn't grab it. Bringing it close to his eyes, he angled his fingers sown and slowing, pinched it with his nails and pulled again. The piece came alone, now rolling out. It was sliding smoothing when it got stuck halfway.

"Guys look at this." Taehyung exclaimed as he flipped the phone and removed the black phonecase. Behind was a folded part of the post it note. Taehyung opened it and Jimin snatched it up.

"Its the address." Jimin said, turning the paper front and back to make sure there wasn't anything.

"Wait but if that's the address, then what's this?" Taehyung asked as he held up another post it note.

Their eyes darted between the two addresses.

"What?" Jimin sighed, confused.

"Knowing what kind of person Soobin is..." Jungkook walked in between the two boys. "And what kind of person Taejoon is."

He took both post its and looked at it. "It's very likely Taejoon gave him the wrong address coz Soobin is one of their best members and takes every precaution. He might have wanted to make it a distraction and shake anyone else coming along off."

Jimin had listened and started nodded as well. "Of course, and he saw straight through the facade."

"But how?" Taehyung asked. Jimin reached over for the phone and opened it. Soobin had been cautious enough to remove all his passcodes, giving the boys full access to check.

Pressing the home button twice, the tabs showed up and Jimin swiped left, checking what Soobin had done. And of course, there was a tracing app open. Jimin opened it and saw there was nothing since it auto refreshed and went to the app after that, the photo album.

He scrolled down, passing all the happy photos full of memories of the two boys and to the latest.

"This is how," Jimin smiled and raised the screen for the other two boys to see. "He screenshot the location before it blinked out."

There was a partially fading red dot on the outskirts of the town. Jungkook crumpled one post it.

'Let's go save this smartass."

"You are so stupid you know, what made you think I'll never know about your stupid plan." Taejooon smirked.

Soobin rolled his eyes and cursed at him.