37

Up

Down

Up

Down

His fingers ached and he can, at some point, started feel that he was cutting into his own skin. It was one hell of a challenge blindly trying to cut those god damn thick ass ropes. Although it did progress, it was nonetheless slow and Soobin was not very patient right now.

He really really want to turn into hulk mode and break free and then tie that motherfucking Taejoon and beat the shit out of him.

He breathed out and controlled his breathing. He kept a careful eye on the whole room, watching the door like the guard, for any signs of shadows.

As if he could do anything if Taejoon comes back in. He could barely move and keep his balance, much less fight that guy. Soobin knew he had to wait it out.

Taejoon is one strong fucker and Soobin was sure as (although he won't admits) that he would definitely lose.

And so that periodic motion of up and down continued, accompanied by heavy breaths and a train of wary thoughts.

But that train stopped when footsteps resounded from outside the door, slowly getting louder and louder until the house came into Soobin's view.

"Hope you enjoyed your time together, Taejoon sniggered and stepped into, hands clasped behind his back. As he entered, someone else looms behind him. "Come on in kai, don't be shy/"

Yeonjun and Soobin's head snapped to the door with widenened eyes. Soobin squeezed the razor and felt a trail of blood seeping down his finger and drip onto the floor.

"Huening?" Yeonjun said in disbelief as he looked at the sslender boy up and down, as if the person he once befriended would change into someone else instead of being the one who played the role.

Huening Kai avoided body of the boys eyes, insteading choosing to stare at the ground.

"Kai, here did a good job of informing me of you two love birds. Shame if he didn't, what would have happened to our gang?" Taejoon mocked and looked back at Huening Kai. "Of course I have to invite to our party, can't leave an important person out! Come here."

Huening Kai didn't look up as he shuffled towards the older man.

'Such a daring soul, snitching your friends, helping your enemy gang," Taejoon said as he swung a hand around the boy's shoulder.

"How could you do that?" Yeonjun suddenly asked, his eyes not once leaving his former friend's body. "I thought we were...friends."

Huening Kai looked to the side and sucked on his lips.

"Answer me Huening Kai!" Yeonjun yelled, his voice like thunder in the small empty room. Huening Kai flinched because he knew he was wrong and now he was faced with a raging bull.

No, two raging bull.

And he couldn't even run, if he isn't killed here, he's gonna be killed by Namjoon, and if he manages to survive that, he sure won't be able to live with the guilt of what he did to his friends.

So he kept silent which only fueled Yeonjun, who rarely showed his temper, because when he does, he wassn't going to stop.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun and could literally see his neck veins buldging out, blood full of fury coursing through them.

"You little bitch, I'm not a saint ok, you were fucking mean to me but I let that slide because I'm older and honestly thought you could be better. I knew you were crushing over my boyfriend, I knew you tripped me, I know you said shit behind my back." Yeonjun spat, literally too.

"But..I didn't know you could do this! II thought you would change, be the better person you could be! I didn't lash out at you because I believed you could have been better, Huening kai!" Yeonjun's voice rising now but was interrupted when Taejoon reached out and slapped him.

It wasn't a harsh one, but with endless cuts on Yeonjun's face, that slap felt like his face was hit by a truck and burnt. The blue-haired boy hissed and bit his lips trying to hold his tears in. Soobin sprang into action, his hands jerking in effort to pull them out from the restraint, and let out a few unpleasant curse words.

Huening Kai blinked, Yeonjun's words sailing though the air, into his ears and stabbing his heart.

He fisted his hands, and his mind was confused.

Yeonjun moved his head and his hair fell away, but he didn't look back at Huening Kai at his side.

"YOU FUCKER!" Soobin continued spewing words and started to get up when the guard stepped forward and shoved him down again, holding him by the shoulders so that he can't get up.

Soobin's energy was slowly trickling back into him, his mind and vision becoming more sharp. He could fight his way out, it was possible but there was no guarantee of Yeonjjn would make it our with him alive. His top priority was the other's live. And although he's willing to die for his boyfriend, who's gonna protect him?

And so the boy swallowed his rage and sat down with eyes burning jokes in the two standing males.

Up
Down
Up
Down

They are so dead once the ropes drop to the floor.