**✿❀ Chapter 14 ❀✿**

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Yeonjun's stomach growled throughout the remaining lesson time.

"Can you tell the monster in your stomach to shut up." Taehyun whispered as Yeonjun's stomach growled again, dropping his fountain pen onto his notebook and looking at Yeonjun exasperatedly. 

"Blame Soobin! He's the one who forgot to give me my food." Yeonjun pouted gripping his stomach. Ohh that Soobin he's gonna get it from me, Yeonjun thought propping his head on his hand. 

Then he smiled.

 He can already imagine Soobin's reaction when he's going to deny all of the kisses. Kind of a weird image when he thought about it again but well, whatever. He was getting into the swing of the lover kind of thing.

"Stop thinking about your boyfriend and pay attention." Taehyun elbowed Yeonjun, snapping the boy back to reality. Yeonjun elbowed him back, going back to his dreamland, hopeful that  with the thoughts of his Soobin, he won't be hungry no more.

"Hey Yeonjun I gotta go first, I need to meet Beomgyu and Huening." Taehyun said as he packed his bag.

"Ok sure! Take care Tae!" Yeonjun waved to his friend as he sat back down to pack his things. 

He was now alone in the class.

Alone? In class?

Yeonjun turned around slowly and saw Jungkook's empty seat. He raised his eyebrows. He looked around the class a few more times just in case he missed some being in a corner of the room. Not that he would. 

Maybe he's sparing you a beating since he has things to take care of, Yeonjun thought to himself as he continued packing, the thumping of his heart started to die down. 

He was just about to swing his bag over his shoulder and get out of class quickly when he remember he was on fucking cleaning duty today. He could leave honestly but his partner was absent and if the class were to be in a mess when the teachers came in the next morning, he's doomed to be stuck in detention. 

Taking out his phone, Yeonjun sighed tiredly texted his piano teacher to tell her he'll be at the room in 30mins, then he picked up his bag and decided to park it in his locker instead.