34

"Soobin, you good?" Jimin asked.

Soobin felt a squeeze on his shoulders. Honestly, he wasn't. His whole body was burning with rage and various emotions. He could feel the floodgates about to open, not to tears, but to his fury. Soobin didn't reply.

Yeonjun.

His eyes moistened but alas he blinked it away. Yeonjun wasn't here to cuddle. Yeonjun wasn't there to hug soobin, and rub his back and pat his head and tell him it's all ok. Because Yeonjun wasn't here, its not fucking ok.

Jimin and Taehyung sat on both his sides, patting his shoulders. If anything, it made him feel even more pissed. He knew Jimin and Taehyung were just trying to help him, but he felt as if Yeonjun was being replaced.

He placed his hands on the sofa and prepared to heave himself when Jimin pulled him back down again.

"Look dude, if you want to move on, do something, you;ve gotta talk to us."

Soobin shot the boy a look and rolled his eyes.

"Soobin. Stop being a kid let's talk about the plan before the mother comes back." Taehyung chided. Soobin was just about to stand and scream at them to get the fuck out when the doorbell rang.

The three looked at each other. Soobin swallowed back his words and made his way to the door. If it was Yeonjun's mother, he had already planned to tell the woman Yeonjun would be sleeping over at his house and that he came to pick up his things. His mom trusts Soobin so mich she wouldn't so much as to raise an eyebrow. He got this under control he doesn't ne--

"Choi Soobin."

Soobin looked down at the red haired, internally sighing. One after another, fucking hell, Soobin thought.

"Where's Yeonjun?" Jungkook asked trying to look into the house. Soobin looked at the boy, not saying anything.

"Jungkook baby? Is that you?" Jimin's voice echoed behind Soobin. The smaller boy brushed past the Taller and ran to hug Jungkook.

"Thank god."

Soobin felt a surge of anger seeing the scene before him. Despite wanted to push them off the porch, he huffed and turned around, walking back into the house.

'Where's Yeonjun?" Jungkook asked again, now walking in together with Jimin latched onto his arms.

Soobin ignored the boy. Instead he started to make his way up, planning to go into the boy's room and jump out the window so he could get going without those annoying brats following him.

"Is he ok. Yeji's ok. But...What? Yeonjun's been taken? We'll get him back--"

Before Jungkook could even get another word out, Soobin had his collar in his hands. "Why in the fuck do you care, Jeon?" Soobin hissed.

"Look, I just want to help, I--"

Soobin launched a swift punch at Jungkook, throwing the boy onto the floor.

"You wanted to help? Who's the fucking person who beat the shit out of Yeonjun huh? You piece of fucktard. You started this shit. Fuck you. Fuck all  of you!" Soobin panted and yelled as he tacked Jungkook and starting beating the crap out of Jungkook.

Really, Soobin knows it isn't Jungkook's fault, Or Jimin's or Taehyung's. It's Taejoon. But he was so blinded by the anger, he didn't care anymore. He just wanted it all to just end.

"Soobin stop!" Jimin ran to the two boys. Taehyung grabbed Soobin's arm, only to be whacked away. He continued raining down punches, not caring if his fist was starting to hurt and that he had started to tear up.

"Please STOP IT!" Jimin cried. Soobin's hand froze in mid-air. He wanted to d to land another punch on the motherfucker, who made Yeonjun's life miserable. But then, he couldn't. Something was pulling his hand back. His fist tightened. That voice. It felt so broken, so desperate. Soobin looked at Jungkook, then Jimin. He saw him and Yeonjun in both.

Yeonjun's heart would have felt like it was broken into pieces and stomped on if Soobin was in Jungkook's place.

Maybe that's what Jimin is feeling, Soobin thought. He leaned his head back and looked at the ceiling. Breathe out.

He let his hand fall to the side and slipped off the boy.

How he wished Yeonjun was there to make this pain go away.

Jungkook propped himself up with his elbow and sighed, wiping the specks of blood off his lips. He so far has been immensely patient with the younger. Shoving Jimin away, he picked himself up and walked out of the house. Jimin ran after the boy.

Taehyung watched Soobin. "Look, dude, we know you're feeling like shit but dude, we gotta do something."

Soobin leaned against the wall, running a hand through his hair. "Yeah yeah, ok. Just don't fuck with me."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, but alas didn't say anything. Soobin turned and looked outside the door. He could see Jimin trying to talk to Jungkook but that kid was outright ignoring him.

Taehyung followed his line of sight. "You know Jungkook is that bad of an asshole." Soobin looked up at the boy and frowned. 'I see you don't believe me."

"No shit sherlock." Soobin grunted and got off the floor. He didn't think Yeonjun's mother was going to come back anytime soon so he decided to leave a note on the table to tell her.

"He didn't have a choice you know? He was forced!" Taehyung called after him.

"Yeah? He could have stood up for himself then, seeing how fiesty it is. And he does seem to be enjoying it!" Soobin turned around and shouted.

"Then what would you have done Soobin huh? He's got someone to fucking protect. If someone was threatening to kill Jimin and telling Jungkook to do all those horrible things he'll do it." Taehyung snapped back. "So don't be such a dipshit because you did horrible things too!"

Soobin turned around and walked off. He breathed out, angry, but also feeling bad. And then feeling angry for feeling bad.

Soobin shook his head. He should focus on what he should be doing. Taehyung was right, they have to start doing something.

He entered Yeonjun's room, greeted by the mess all over the floor. Yeonjun must have tried to hit the man with everything he found. Soobin could literally see the chaos unfolding in front of him. Soobin shook his head again, bending down to pick up the things on the floor, trying to tidy it up, but not too much. Yeonnjun wasn't very much of a clean person either.

Exhausted from all the thinking and emotional stress, Soobin plopped down onto Yeonjun's floor. He would love to lie on the bed, but its mattress was still outside the window in the yard.

Soobin massaged his temple then looked up and took a deep breath. He turned and pulled out a compartment from the drawing. Sticky notes and one in hand, he wrote down the things he needed to write. Maybe he'll just place it on Yeonjun's door.

He stood up, stuck the note to the door and plopped back down. Soobin was so sleepy...so, so sleepy....if he wanted to save Yeonjun he needs to take a rest for a while right....so tired...

Soobin literally jumped as his phone vibrated in his pocket. Blinking a few times, he pulled the device out and squinted at the screen. It was an unknown number. Soobin was just about to ignore it when the number texted again, this time with an attachment.

Tapping on it, he typed his passcode in and his screen expanded to show the whole chat.

"What the fuck..." Soobin brought his phone close to his eyes as he saw a familiar figure in the grainy photo.

Soobin grasped and almost dropped his phone, blood rushing through his body.

Yeonjun?