35

Yeonjun was tired.

So so tired.

He just wanted to pass out, die, stop breathing. Fuck just anything to stop the pain!

Electricity had been coursing through his body for the past 30 minutes. Taejoon that sadistic bitch, keeping the volume just high enough to hurt like a fucker but keeping the circuit closed for a short while to prevent Yeonjun from passing out.

"I'm tired." Taejoon sighed, finally dropping the god damn remote controller. Yeonjun's body dropped back onto the chair, no longer arched, but still trembling slightly.

"Boring! And I think we've heard enough of your lovely voice haven't we?" Taejoon smiled as he stepped over the wires and towards the boy. Plucking out the tape that was stuck to the table nearby, he placed it onto Yeonjun's mouth again and patted it jokingly.

At this point Yeonjun was too tired to even speak, much less struggle and fight back. He watched as the man walked back and shut the camera off.

"We'll just send this to your dear boyfriend and let's see if he'll reply," Taejoon said as he took out his phone and snapped a picture of Yeonjun. The guy laughed. 'Or not. He'll probably save his own ass."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes but at the back of his mind, he almost believed Taejoon. Soobin was no match for Taejoon and Soobin probably wanted to live right?

Yeonjun blinked slowly, not moving but still staring at the man.

"Quit looking at me like that or I'll run the electricity again." Taejoon sneered and Yeonjun looked away bitterly.

He hated himself for being so fucking weak.

Taejoon sucked on a lollipop as he sat on the sofa that was barely a sofa. He looked at the phone and started tapping again. The noises from the basement started again.

"Shut UP! Don't make me come down there bitch!" Taejoon yelled and rolled his eyes. I should have made him a dead ragdoll, god damn noisy fucker, Taejoon thought. He turned his attention back to the phone and smirked.

His plan was going to be executed flawlessly.

Anger, pain, sadness were so intertwined and wrecking havoc in Soobin's body that he could feel, literally feel, his inner psycho manic started tow crawl out. He stared at the small lit screen, picture, and video attached. He saw the picture of Yeonjun already, bloody nose cuts littering his face, slightly charred clothes. He wasn't about to watch the video. He wasn't sure it was the right move.

Because he didn't know if the psycho Soobin overtook and came out, things might just blow up.

So he swallowed that big lump of everything stuck in his throat when he saw an incoming call from that unknown number.

"Ah! Soobin my boy!" Taejoon's voice crackled over the phone.

Soobin didn't answer. He needed to listen right now.

"I'm sure you saw your little boyfriend enjoying his stay with me." Taejoon taunted. Soobin wanted to curse the motherfucker out but he held his tongue.

"Where are you?"

Taejoon laughed. "My boy I'm excited to see you so write this down if you want to come, leave behind all your cell phones and only bring yourself. If I see you bullshitting with me, this [pretty face right here is going have a bullet going through his head. "

Soobin heard the muffled grunts and gripped the phone. "Speak."
Taejoon gave him the address and promptly ended the call, not allowing Soobin to ask anymore.

Soobin looked back at the number and tried calling back but alas was dead.  He stared at the address written on the small post-it note he found. He couldn't risk anything happening to he had to go alone. But there was no way Jimin and Taehyung they all would leave him alone. And he won't admit it, but he didn't want to drag them in either.

Once again for the second time in a day, he jumped out of the window and onto the mattress below. Instead of going out of the front yard, he ran towards the back, rushing out and towards the parking lot.

Now he cant just cycle to the designated area, it was out of town, so he had to get a ride. He had is mother's car, but didn't know where the keys were and he didn't have time to find it.

He started out to his house nonetheless. Reaching there not 10 minutes later, he steadied himself beside the car and propped his elbow up. With a grunt, he swung out and connected with the car window.

The glass gave with a few more thumps and Soobin reached in, unlocking the door and sat in after he brushed the glass on the floor. Thankfully, there was a spare engine key in the car and with that he started the car. He rolled out of his house and onto the main road.

All he had now was an address, no phone, no backup. But it'll work.

He floored it once he was on the highway, hardly caring about the speed limit since all the police officers were pretty much lazy to chase him.

The wind howled past him, slicing through the gaping hole on the car door. He didn't pay attention to where he was going through, only thinking about what he was going to do. Frankly he was afraid of how Yeonjun would look like. A lot of things can happen in the time it takes for him to drive there and...

Soobin gripped the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turned white.

The address led him to the warehouse where the gang usually had meetings so it didn't really come as a surprise to him.

As soon as he got there he ran into the building to find...

No one.

No furniture, no nothing. No wailing, no laughing, no sound.

He looked around briefly, and since the warehouse only had one floor with no other rooms, Soobin couldn't find anything.

"Shit..." Soobin cursed before turning around and heading for the door. Just then, he felt a passing wind behind him and whipped around. He came face to face with the same burly faced guy.

Before he could even raise his arms to protect himself, something else from behind he swung and bashed his head.

He dropped to the floor with a resounding thud, feeling the warmth seeping licking his hair.

His vision blurred.

He fought for consciousness, but alas he was pulled by the strong force of darkness and closed his eyes.