**✿❀ Chapter 9 ❀✿**

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

" Huening Kai. Talk to me." Taehyun folded his arms.  

"What? There's nothing to talk about."

"Huening! Do you really think I didn't see everything? What's this...this indifferent attitude?" Taehyun almost shouted. 

"I saw you do what you did right there! How could you do that!?" Taehyun grabbed Huening Kai by his shoulders and shook him. He expected Kai to apologise, explain, show a hint of remorse. But all Huening Kai say was a single word.

"So?"

Taehyun was speechless. This. This was not the Huening Kai he knew. Disbelieve gave way to anger.

"Huening Kai. What the fuck wrong with you?"Taehyun released the other from his grip.

 Huening Kai looked away and it took almost all of Taehyun's effort not the twist that head back to look in his eyes. Instead, the shorter drew a deep shaky breath and blew out a puff of air.

"Please. As your good friend, as a brother, stop this stupid act and let me help you." Taehyun replied as lightly as he could but his tone made it clear if Hueningkai kept it up, there was about to be some cracks in their friendship. And Hueningkai got the message. Yet, for a few more seconds, he kept quiet, knowing that if he told what he really felt deep down, Taehyun would expose him and he make him apologise. Get on his knees maybe.

Bullshit he ain't doing that. And well, he had his reasons for doing those shit to yeonjun. Yeah he was meek, yes. He usually don't feel the anger he feels when he sees Yeonjun and Soobin together. He usually never feels the want to break someone's life up so bad. Yeonjun doesn't deserve a good guy like Soobin.

 Why? 

Because it's Yeonjun. Choi fucking Yeonjun had stood and watched him get beaten up when they were kids. Huening Kai has never forgotten, fake smiles fake hellos. He put off his hatred for he had nothing to fight for but when Soobin came? He knew. And now it was payback time. Huening Kai was going to make Yeonjun's life a living nightmare just ask Yeonjun id to him back then.  

"I tripped on a rock and accidentally stepped in front of Yeonjun...that's why he fell." Huening Kai lied.

"And you didn't even help him?" Taehyun asked, not believing his friend.

"I was shocked Taehyun. Please. Ok I'm-I'm really sorry." Huening Kai backtracked into his usual pouty self. Taehyun's eyebrows didn't ease up as he searched the other's eyes. Nothing more was going to be said. 

"Hah... Huening next time you got something bothering you just tell me ok? Don't take it out on others." Taehyun sighed and ruffled Huening Kai's hair causing the other to laugh. There was definitely something more, but taehyun decided to let it go that day.