41

Soobin groaned slightly as he turned on his side, wiggling around until he was facing the other direction. Sighing at the new cool temperature, he was just about to drift back into his dreamless sleep when he felt his body being pulled forward and pressure on his chest.

He looked down, cracking his eyes a little and a small smile played at his lips. Yeonjun's yellow mope of soft hair entered his view as the smaller had curled himself against Soobin's warm frame, face in chest.

Pulling out an arm free from underneath the blankets, the cold air bit at his arm while Soobin worked on covering Yeonjun's body with more covers and patted here and there.

"Soobin," Yeonjun's small morning voice came and Soobin returned his attention to the boy's hidden face.

'Go back to sleep, it's still early," Soobin whispered, placing his hand on Yeonjun's back, pulling him closer.

Yeonjun hummed in response, and stayed silent. The pair looked as if they both might have gone to sleep, their chests rising and falling steadily, but Soobin's eyes were fully open by now, staring at the bedroom wall.

He ran a hand through Yeonjun's soft hair, untangling some of them and setting it in place. Suddenly, Yeonjun's head that was previously smooshed against Soobin's chest shot up to look at him, nearly slamming into the taller's chin.

Soobin jerked back and looked down, finding himself lost in Yeonjun's big brown orbs. A crack of sunlight had made it's way through the curtains and made it's place on Yeonjun's face, shining into his eyes and lighting it up like honey.

"I'm hungry," the boy said and Soobin playfully rolled his eyes, but settled them back on Yeonjun's gaze once again.

'I'm not cooking, and we have no more food at home," Soobin answered, thinking about the empty fridge he saw when he crept out of the room to get a midnight snack.

Yeonjun didn't say anything, just continued looking up, and his gaze travelling down to Soobin's lips. And then, he wanted to cry.

The two haven't kissed for so long even though...even though everything had ended he supposed. After attending funeral for Hueningkai, a tearful and somber month that filled their lives, after clearing up everything with the gangs Soobin was afflicted with and subsequently allowed to leave, after working out with the police and their mother's about what had happened.

After finally getting back together after near death experiences...they hadn't kissed. Yeonjun wanted to scoff at that thought. By now they had been together for what? A month? As short as it may seem, who'd ever heard of couples who hadn't kiss?

Sure, they hugged, comforted another and whispered sweet things into each other's ears, but they have been busy rightfully so.

Soon Yeonjun could feel himself inching forward, Soobin's lips drawing him close and just before he could even make the next thought, Soobin's hand snaked up to the back of  where neck and head connected, pulling him and then...it happened.

When their lips touched, it was true, deep sincere, and god, what a drug it was! There was nothing quite like it. Fireworks flashed on the back of Yeonjun's eyelids and drums crash and bang in their chests. He felt his whole body fall into it, every breath holy and heaving, his soul crying out in triumph.

As kiss gave way to short intakes of breath, they pulled away and their iris exploded in its position.

"You know," Yeonjun started, his breath almost giving away instantly. "You were such an unexpected surprise Soobin. You were...the collision of stars that slammed into me hard and sent my neat little worl plummeting into the ocean. I never expected it to be you, to be us... but it is you. And knowing the depth of your love and just everything about you..."

Yeonjun gave a small airy laugh. 'I knew I'd always be there for you and follow you to the end of the earth."

Soobin's lips parted, wanting to say something, anything. But it was like the words were lost in a haze.

Like his whole body was on fire as Yeonjun's every sentence engulfed him in a warm embrace.

Like his soul has returned to water.

Like every part of him that came from a dead star was alive again.

A/N

A short update for my honeys, I'm sorry if it isn't good. More will be coming soon!