33

Yeonjun felt tired. Its been hours upon hours since he first cracked his eyes open and felt the dusty air wrap itself around him. He was aware of what was happening, though he had a big meltdown when he first woke up, tied in a chair. Confused, yelling for Soobin, struggling in his bonds. Now that he had calmed down and thought to think back on what happened, it won't be long before Soobin comes and rescues him right.

Yeonjun stared ahead into the beady eyes of the black camera. He knew he was being watched and the camera was there for a reason. Torture? Probably. Sending the footage of that to Soobin? Definitely. Yeonjun almost scoffed at himself. Almost

He shifted slightly, trying to ease the muscles and winced when his hands were stuck in an awkward position.

The door creaked open behind him and Yeonjun froze. He could feel the panic bubbling up again. He could literally feel the heat of the person as the person walked up behind him and reached a hand through his hair. And much to his surprise, there wasn't any harsh pull or whatever. Instead that hand stayed there, the coldness from it causing Yeonjun to shiver.

"You know, you are a pretty boy." The person said. He slowly took his time to round up in front of Yeonjun. The blue-haired tried to look up at his captor, but alas the hand kept his head pressed down.

"But you are also a huge nuisance. A fucking piece of gum that just sticks onto the shoe and wouldn't come off." The man's voice took a sharper edge. It was low and scratchy, it almost sounded...lunatic.

The hand started to ruffle the hair and as quick as the rattlesnake, it shot through the strands and gripped hard. Yeonjun cried out in surprise, eyes darting about before it landed on the man's dirty face.

"Hello princess. Finally I can have Soobin at my mercy." He gave Yeonjun a grin full of malice.

Yeonjun gulped. He felt prepared before, ready to take on any torture. But now? Seeing the man's face? He wasn't sure he or even Soobin was going to walk out of this room alive.

It's Taejoon smiling back at him anyways, and the craziness in the man's eyes never left Yeonjun's mind, even as he closed his eyes shut.

It's, Taejoon...after all.

"What do we do with the rags?" Jimin asked Taehyung as he squeezed out the bloody water into the pale. "The stains aren't going away, we've washed it 5 times already, and spun it in the washing machine."

Taehyung groaned, dropping the towels onto the bathroom tiles with a slap. "Why are we doing this again?"

Jimin didn't look him as he went to the sink and drenched the towel in water again, his wrinkly skin rubbing over the rough material. "Because Yeonjun's mother is going to freak the fuck out if she comes home and see the big mess of blood all over her porch." Jimin then glanced at Soobin through the small opening of the door.

"And if she sees Soobin's been stabbed  and Yeonjun's taken." Jimin continues, returning his gaze back to the now bloody sink.

"But she IS going to freak the fuck out Jimin. Her god damn son is missing, how is washing towels suppose to solve that." Taehyung said. He was getting pissed off from rubbed the towels and clothes to no avail.

"Ok, first, the Yeonjun-goes-missing shit is not our problem, yet. Soobin's gonna figure that out, says just leave to him so we're leaving it to him. And second, we came here to help Soobin so shut your hole and keep scrubbing."

"Fuck this man, let's just throw them away, I'll just ask Yoongi or Hoseok to buy some new ones.' Taehyung replied, tossing the rags of red into the bin. 'And, i thought we came here to help him fight. Throw some punches and break some bones but no, we're here washing up."

Jimin flicked Taehyung's forehead as he threw the rag away as well.

"Cmon, let's go check on the depressed kid." Jimin said as he sprayed the bathroom floor clean.

"Tired already princess?" Taehoon chuckled.

Yeonjun shot him a glare with his bloodshot eyes. After he stared at the man with utmost hatred, he looked away and down at his lap, coughing.

A few tears escaped the boys eyes and dropped onto his lap, a blob of red mess dotting his lap.

"You look very gorgeous in red, princess." Taejoon leaned down and smiled at Yeonjun, his bloody blade by his side.

Yeonjun's face stung like hell. Really he tried to stop crying because every time those pathetic tears of his rolls down his cheeks, they mix with the red bloody cuts and it stings.

Taejoon flips the knife, the blade pointing at Yeonjun.

"Let's see... How about your collarbone hm? It's lacking something."

Yeonjun could only whimper in response.

Please. Someone help me. Please.

Rule 1: Do not talk or make a noise.

Honestly, it'd be no problem for Yeonjun. He has no whatsoever intention of talking to his captor. It would have not been a challenge for Yeonjun to stay silent if it weren't for a certain someone tearing his skin apart with the knife. Yeonjun squeezed his eyes shut and bit the inside of his cheek as Taejoon stuck the blade in and dragged it down the boy's arm.

Gosh, it hurts so bad. He flexed and unflexed his arm, trying to cope with the pain.

"Mhmm... you're holding up pretty well princess." Taejoon smiled and trailed a finger down Yeonjun's face. The boy's chest heaved up and down as he turned away from the man. He's more or less covered in cuts, oozing blood.

"But I'd love to hear that pretty voice of yours... maybe record it and send it to your dear Soobinnie." Taejoon sniggered. Yeonjun's nose flared/ It's bait, Yeonjun told himself. It's bait. Huffing out a breath. he looked into the beady eyes of the camera. Taejoon followed the boy's line of gaze and walked towards the camera stand, bending down so that he was at the same eye level as the object. He smiled at Yeonjun, whose blue hair was damp with sweat and cuts littering his body.

"Perfect," Taejoon whispered to himself as he reached beside him and switched the camera on, the red light blinking back at Yeonjun.

"Well, he looks very pretty now, don't you agree dear boy?" Taehoon announced as he rounded back in front of the camera. Somehow, Yeonjun knew Taejoon wasn't addressing him.

"Like what I've done? I'm sure you do." The man continued as he switched the knife from one hand to the other. "And princess here has been very good. He's been following my every order."

Taejoon looked back at Yeonjun briefly before he flashed a smile. 'But not for long."

Before Yeonjun even registered the man's words, pain ripped through his right hand as Taejoon plunged the knife in. His mouth opened but he didn't know if he screamed. But when Taejoon pressed harder and twisted the knife sharply, he knew he did for sure. He withed in his metal cuffs as he screamed, hoping in a way it would help ease the pain.

"Fuck you!" Yeonjun yelled through his tears. Taejoon raised his eyebrows, amused. "Hoho, You kiss Soobin with that mouth?" Taejuun chided him. "I guess I'll have to do something about it... not to mention you broke my rule one."

Yeonjun's eyes snapped up to meet Taejoon's. He fell for it. But then again...how could he not. like that dude just fucking stabbed him.

As Yeonjun panted, trying to cope with the pain by flexing and unflexing his hand to no avail, he didn't notice Taejoon shuffling behind him.

"Well of course you know you gotta punish a bad girl, don't ya Soobin." Taejoon said. The metal cuffs on Yeonjun rattled around, resounding through the room. Yeonjun looked down to see there were some...red and black clips attacked...wait a minute.

"Wha...?" Yeonjun shifted trying to get a closer look. Just then, a tingle of coldness and prices shot through his hand and spread throughout the body before dissipating. Yeonjun wanted to cry, wanted to just die. He shuddered knowing what Taejoon had done.