48

That evening was magical. 

Friends and family milled around the house and porch, talking and catching up on times. Yeonjun and Soobin's mother were on the sofa, after their tearful exchange and sipping on a glass full of red wine.

Soobin had went off with Jungkook for a walk in the neighbourhood, having gotten over their problems and finally being able to understand each other. 

'You know, never would I have thought there would come a day when I am talking and laughing with you while walking around my house," Soobin said. "I guess i do owe you in some way now since you were part of saving my live and Yeonjun's."

Jungkook laughed and shook his head. "You don't owe me in anyway, I'm glad we are here now."

The rest of the boys sat around in the couple's room, laughing and getting to know one another better. Wooyoung, Yeosang talked to Yeonjun separately, happy they got to see their former best friend again after so long.

"You know how much of a shock I had when I heard the name Yeonjun being uttered in the meeting room. And the fact that you were involved with a gang, AND held hostage," Wooyoung said as he sighed. 

"Really? I thought you'd have already forgotten me," Yeonjun laughed, pouring himself another bottle of wine.

"How could you say that," Yeosang pouted and faked cried, placing a hand to his heart.

"Wooyoug lost his shit I'll tell you that, even San couldn't get him to calm down. It wasn't until we got some news that some guy, your Soobin, had gone to deal with the situation that he bothered to fucking plan shit!" Yeosang swore, angry upon remembering the stupid arguments they had. 

Wooyoung went slightly pink while Yeonjun just laughed, already being able to imagine the type of expression Wooyoung will have throwing a tantrum. 

Then he stopped and frowned. "Why would a mountain be calming youngie down though?"

'What?" 

"You said San couldn't calm him down right? San? Mountain?"

Wooyoug choked on his drink while Yeosang slapped his thigh and gave a hearty laugh. 

"Oh Yeonjun, you and Soobin aren't the first in my circle of friends to get married."

Yeonjun cocked his head, not really understanding what Yeosang was trying to say. See that look of confusion, Wooyoung coughed and raised his hand, showing off the diamond ring on his ring finger. 

"San is my husband!" 

'What?! When? How?" Yeonjun rattled off his questions. He had seen Wooyoung wore that ring the last time they met but thought it was for decoration, 

"San and I met on the battlefield on the day he was supposed to join us... I guess you could say it was an enemy to lovers scenario," Wooyoung explained. "Though everything wasn't really official, he proposed to me in the god damn boxing ring at night, candles and all."

Wooyoung looked at his hand and softly touched the ring. "That was two years ago...with our current circumstances we couldn't do anything about our wishes to really get married and live a normal life."

Suddenly Yeonjun wanted to cry. Not only for his friend but also because he realized how lucky he and Soobin were to have been able to leave the gang life and get married. 

He took Wooyoung's hand and squeezed it. "I'm sure one day your wish will come true, it will, have trust in each other."

Wooyoung smiled and nodded.