**✿❀ Chapter 17 ❀✿**

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Yeonjun could feel the daylight on his face and boy was it hot. 

Is it morning already? Or is it noon? 

Yeonjun groaned and tried to turn but felt himself trapped between two hands...or legs.He slowly opened his eyes, letting it adjust to the light before raising his head lazily and looking down at the situation. 

Yeonjun smiled lovingly.

Soobin was lightly snoring, his harms wrapped around Yeonjun's waist as one of his legs tangled with the body. The blanket just weaved through their body in a ruffled mess. No wonder it was so sweaty. 

Yeonjun moved so that he could pull his leg out from the blanket and air himself in the stuffy room. The aircon has long turned off from the timer set and the windows haven't been open to let fresh air come in. Soobin's head, which had been resting on the crown of Yeonjun's head fell down slightly. 

Cute, Yeonjun thought, while he booped Soobin's nose with his left hand. 

In the quiet of the morning, Yeonjun thought back at what happened yesterday and felt slightly down again... and frustrated which turned into this ball of sadness stuck in his throat. Joining a gang is of course a big problem. There's no safety, a bunch of bullshit culture to follow and a bunch of bullshit things they can make Soobin do that can ruin his life. As much as Yeonjun felt angry at Soobin for that stupid stupid oh so stupid decision he made years ago in his childhood days, there wasn't anything that can undo that right now. All they can do is just... support one another and try to find a way out patiently and slowly. 

"What're you thinking about?" Soobin's gruff voice broke the silence Yeonjun was soaking in. It didn't really surprise him though. He knew for a while Soobin had already stirred from the change in his breathing pattern. 

"Not much. Just the stuff about yesterday."

"Ah..." 

They settled back in silence again. There wasn't much to be said. Neither of them wanted to bring up the topic because speaking of it will bring in arguments and that will do them no good in such a situation where they knew they needed each other. So for a brief moment, nothing was shared between them. 

As the alarm clock rang again according to its set interval, Soobin was the one who rose, untangling his limbs from his lover's body and reaching out to stop the blaring sound. 

"Come on let's get up." Soobin finally said, propping Yeonjun up, who promptly whined and leaned into Soobin's embrace. 

"I'm tired."

"I'll go wash up first, you can pick out your clothes today."Soobin laughed and ruffled Yeonjun's bed hair into an even messier state. Yeonjun jokingly swatted Soobin's hand away and pressed his hair down in an attempt to keep it neat. Nonetheless, he nodded at Soobin's words and slumped back down on the bed again. Not for long though for Yeonjun decided it was a waste of time and thus, swung his legs out onto the cool floor and shuffled his way to the wardrobe for a change of clothes.