**✿❀ Chapter 8 ❀✿**

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

It felt like time trickled past slowly as the two stared lovingly into one another's eyes. Soobin's brown eyes disappeared as he grinned goofily at Yeonjun's words. Impossibly, Yeonjun's heart picked up pace. 

" Well, how about you kiss me then?" Soobin teased as he folded his arms and closed his eyes. Yeonjun opened his mouth to protest, that he didn't want to do it, but of course he couldn't deny himself. If he could, Yeonjun would wrap his hands around the man he knew from more than half his life. 

Soobin still didn't move nor opened his eyes so Yeonjun shuffled forward, uncertain and afraid his soon to be boyfriend might hate how the kiss might turn out. 

I will always love you for who you are.

Yeonjun's eyes widened at those words Soobin had once told him. Reaching both hands out, he cupped Soobin's warm neck and pulled him into a gentle, soft kiss. Soobin smiled into the intimate moment and took over the action by breaking away and moving onto his neck. Tingles shot up from the base of Yeonjun's stomach as he flinched against the action before relaxing. 

"H-hey, probably not a good ide-" Yeonjun pushed slightly against Soobin before yelping as Soobin bite his skin. He pulled away and Yeonjun looked at the other incredulous, hand on his neck. No anger though, and so Soobin smirked. 

Yeonjun, holding back his smile at that stupid face, swatted Soobin's shoulder while Soobin foolishly went in for another kiss, their whispered arguments getting drowned out by the distant shuffling of feet and shout. 

"YEONJUN!"

Soobin and Yeonjun's eyes shot open with surprise and panic. Yeonjun literally shoved Soobin off the seat.

"So sorry I took so long there were freaking ants crawling in your bag so I had to—" Beomgyu stopped rambling on as he entered the washroom and his eyes landed on the two disheveled individuals. 

He raised his eyebrows.

Soobin and Yeonjun were staring back at him, smiling widely like perfect angels. Too wide.

"Y'all ok?" 

"Y-yeah we're good! Very good. Yes superb." Soobin answered too quickly while climbing back up and sitting down, hands on his lap perfectly. 

Yeonjun nodded.

When Beomgyu turned to look at Yeonjun, the boy quickly raised his hand to rub the side of his neck nervously.

"Ok...erm yeah I'll just leave this here? ...Yeah..." Despite wanting to go in and asked for answers, he left, not wanting to get involved in anything. With a tinge of jealousy, he walked out. 

Not like he didn't catch a sight of the purple marking on Yeonjun's neck.

***

"Soobin! You big IDIOT!" Yeonjun yelled as he looked into the mirror. There was a large mark where Soobin had sucked and bit on his neck. It was so high up, no clothes were going to be able to cover it.

"What?"

"EVERYONE CAN SEE THIS!" Yeonjun cried, rubbing the spot, as if he can clean it away. Soobin chuckled as Yeonjun growled.

"Oh well now they know you are mine." Soobin shrugged, pulling out an oversized shirt. He recognised it as his. 

"Why do you still have this? It was a year ago," Soobin asked, holding up the black shirt.

Yeonjun shrugged with embarrassment, grabbing the shirt from him. "I liked your smell but now it's gone so it's mine."

"I can give you more shirt if you want then," Soobin laughed, leaning against the sink as he watched Yeonjun slowly put the shirt on, trying not to touched the cloth with the base of his palms. 

"Come on at this rate you'll never get that shirt over yourself," Soobin said she he pushed himself off and helped the boy.

After the shirt was slipped on, Yeonjun reached out and hugged Soobin, placing his head in the taller's chest. 

"You don't have to give me your shirts, all i need is your hugs and my liking is fulfilled."

Soobin could feel Yeonjun smiled and hugged back, patting his back. 

"Alright then you better be hugging be 24/7."

"I will, don't complain when it finally annoys you."

After a few more minutes of small talk, the duo finished up their business there and packed up. As they left, they found Beomgyu with a bag of red plastic bags handing from his hand, walking towards the exit of the campsite and yelled at him. 

"Im going to go throw the food that spilled on the floor!" Beomgyu shouted back, waving the bag where under the light, noodles sloshed about. "Don't worry I used gloves!"

Yeonjun cupped his palms to his mouth and apologised for the trouble as Beomgyu flapped his hands. 

"As I said, don't worry about it!"

Soobin smiled a little, appreciating that his 'mortal enemy' was being understanding in the situation. Placing his warm hand on Yeonjun's shoulders, they made their way back to the empty tent.