**✿❀ Chapter 24 ❀✿**

Beomgyu stood up, almost dropping Yeonjun, who was clinging onto him, on the ground. 

"You motherfucker." Beomgyu literally spat, pulled back and delivered one hell of a punch to Soobin's face. 

"Beomgyu!"

Beomgyu felt himself being pulled back by Yeonjun as he tried to reach for Soobin again.

Soobin's face held a sharp sense of pain as he turned back and wiped away the trail of blood from his lips.He met Beomgyu's gaze and flinched at their intensity, but immediately steeled himself. Yeji, who witnessed the fiasco, grabbed onto Soobin's hand, partly from the shock of whatever had unfolded. 

Next to Beomgyu, he saw Yeonjun get up shakily, holding onto Beomgyu for support before throwing a stare at Soobin, so strong the taller took a step back. 

Yeonjun shoved Beomgyu aside and made his way towards Soobin before Beomgyu could do anything, all while trying to ignore Yeji and Soobin's clasped hands. Without any words, he grabbed a hold of Soobin's collar and jerked a few times, the blood on his hands staining the other's white clothes. 

"Soobin," Yeonjun said, trying not to let his voice break as he stood in front of the taller.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun. His blue hair was damp with sweat, his voice was rough and his eyes were red and puffy from crying excessively. Soobin didn't even know what to say.

"Soobin." Yeonjun repeated again. 

The taller looked away and bit the inside of his cheeks. 

'What?"

"Where are you going?" 

Of all the things he wanted to spew out at Soobin, this is what he says? Yeonjun hated himself at that moment. He wanted to scold, hit and yell at Soobin but instead he asked this stupid question?

"Going out with me of course. Let's go Soobin." Yeji finally recovered from her shock and cut in, pulling Soobin along. She knew Soobin couldn't take anymore interactions or he'll break and their efforts will be wasted. 

Soobin let himself be dragged away but Yeonjun's grip on his collar didn't loosen up, and when he couldn't grab onto that, he grabbed onto the hem of Soobin's shirt instead. 

"Choi Soobin, you fucker!" Yeonjun finally cried again, putting all his anger into those few words which ultimately caused his voice to break against his will. 

Soobin halted, and started turning around instinctively to comfort the other when Yeji shook his hand tightly. 

He looked back at the girl, pain evident in his eyes, so much that she almost let go as well. If anything, she even wanted to get on her knees and apologise to Yeonjun as well. The situation just sucked

I can't look at him, Soobin thought as he bit his lips and continued staring at the floor in Yeji's direction. Please let go. 

Yeonjun, through his hazy eyes, looked at Soobin's faceless head and dropped his hands. He had not energy left to purse the reason further. He just wanted to sleep and this should all be a dream, right?

Beomgyu stepped forward and grabbed Yeonjun's hand. "Come on Yeonjun, let's get you home and rested."

Yeonjun tried to find some strength to grab onto Soobin but somehow, he couldn't find the strength to. Or more like, something deep inside him told him, maybe it was better to rest first and get his wits together. 

There was something wrong here. 

"I left a voicemail for you, ok? J-just go listen to it." Soobin's voice cut through his thoughts. With that, Soobin, being somewhat jealous that Beomgyu was with Yeonjun as well, pushed the shorter out of the way and let Yeji guide him away from his heartbreak.