**✿❀ Chapter 13 ❀✿**

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Woahh Yeonjun!" Taehyun said as he walked up to his seatmate.

"What?" Yeonjun asked. He was very self-conscious today since he was wearing something he wasn't used to. More importantly, he felt more stares on his... ass?

"D-do I look weird?" Yeonjun asked again, adjusting his shirt over and over. 

"Oh no, darling you looking amazing!!" Taehyun squealed, eyes sparklingly as his eyes roamed Yeonjun. Damn, he's gotta admit, Yeonjun was a handsome boiy and this change just made him look hot. As he inspected Yeonjun's outfit towards the lower body, Soobin walked in. 

"Hey, eyes up here." Soobin's voice called out as he stepped into Yeonjun and Taehyun's class.

"Oh hi Soobin what brings you here?" Taehyun asked, jerking back up and sitting on his desk.

"Here to see my baby boy." Soobin smirked while Yeonjun's face turned red. He reached on to try and smack Soobin's arm but the taller knowingly moved away. 

"Baby boy? BABY BOY? Mhff!" Taehyun started yelling when Soobin clasped a hand over his mouth.

"Shut up, others will hear us." Soobin hissed although there was no one else in the class other than the three of them. Taehyun rolled his eyes. Now that they have become close friends with Yeonjun and Soobin, they were no longer scared of the once infamous Choi Soobin. Taehyun thought Soobin was like an angry rabbit now. 

"So what are you two," Taehyun looked around before whispering, "dating?"

Soobin and Yeonjun looked at each other.

"Y-yeah I guess," Yeonjun gulped.

"But keep it a secret for us? I don't want others to really know.." Soobin said, crossing his arms.

"What? Why? I bet the others would love this news!" Taehyun squealed.

"Yah Kang Taehyun, if so much as a word of this goes out to the school, I'm going to beat you up." Soobin snarled. Taehyun gulped and have the ok sign.

"Class is starting soon...you should go before it gets crowded," Yeonjun told Soobin.

"Alright, I'll see you after school? I might be late thou, remember? I have Basketball practice" Soobin said.

"Oh that's great I have to attend piano class in school today as well. We'll meet at the gate at 5 pm ok." Yeonjun said.

Soobin smiled and leaned down, planting a kiss on Yeonjun.

"See you later!"

Yeonjun giggled, his face heating up.

"Yeonjun and Soobin sitting on the tree. K-I-s-s-I-n-g. " Taehyun teased before being pushed off the table by Yeonjun.