Chapter 10: Page 3

(Smut warning)

Rye's pov

We are at the hospital getting Andy's foot checked. He didn't want to come but I made him so now we are sitting in the waiting room, he was in a wheelchair because he didn't want me to carry him. He was refusing to talk to me because I made him come in and get it checked.

"Andy" I said, nobody else was here. He didn't answer. "Baby" I asked again and held his hand, he didn't pull away but he didn't answer. "Andy please just talk to me, I just want you to be okay" I whimpered and he just looked away. I sigh and moved away, letting his hand go. Soon the nurse came out and took Andy back to the x-ray room and so I was by myself.

"You okay?" I heard a woman say next to me, I didn't even realise she was there. "Uh yeah, I'm good" I answered and looked at my hands. "Is he your boyfriend?" She asked smiling. "Yeah he is, but it doesn't feel like it sometimes" I sigh and she put her hand on my shoulder. "I can see you love him and he loves you as well, but do you know why he wasn't talking?" She asked. "Um yeah, we were camping with a few friends and then he fell over and really badly hurt his foot so today when we came back, I had to force him to come here" I said and looked down.

"Well he needed to come in to see if he was right" She smiled. "Yeah, he just hates hospitals because he has Anorexia and so he always has to come here I guess that's why he hates them" I answered and she nodded. I groaned and slid further down in my chair. "I'm Olivia by the way" She smiled. "I'm Ryan but you can call me Rye" I smiled back and she nodded. Andy soon got wheeled back out here and they got me to go with them to a room. "Okay so Andy has a fracture in his ankle that will need a cast" The nurse said but Andy was having none of it.

"Nope, it will heal on its own, I am not getting a cast" He said and tried to stand up but he whimpered so I sat him back down and he sigh. "Well the only other option is to this, 1 Is you can stay here for a few days and see if it heals. You could also go home and have bed rest for a week and it might heal on its own or you can get a cast" She smiled. "I'll take the bed rest" He said and she nodded. After doing some paper work and gave us some meds for Andy to take, I could take him home.

"Are you going to talk to me now?" I asked but he didn't say anything. "For fuck sake Andy I just wanted to make sure you were okay, please just fucking talk to me" I said a little to loud and he whimpered. "Shit, sorry" I mumbled and just drove home, it being silent. When we got home I carried Andy inside and put him on the couch to rest. I went into my bedroom, not our bedroom... Mine and decided I would sleep in here for the night, Andy needed some space. I just sat on the bed and cried into my knees. Why is everything in my life so dramatic, we can't even go on a camping trip without all the drama.

I soon heard a knock on the door but I didn't answer. The door opened and I saw Lesley walk In, she must have just gotten home from work. "I heard what is going on, Andy said you yelled at him" She said and sat on my bed, and grabbed my hand. "I didn't mean to, he just wont talk to me because I took him to the hospital to get his foot checked and I just got so annoyed" I sobbed, hugging my knees. "Rye its okay, I'm not mad but Maybe you and Andy can just spend the day away from each other because you might need some space" Lesley asked and I nodded.

After her giving me a cuddle and talked to me a little bit, she left to go check on Andy. I just slept the rest of the day. I woke up at 2 am and I couldn't go back to sleep and I was really thirsty so I walked downstairs and grabbed a glass of water. I felt somebody pull me around so I was facing them, I saw Andy and he dropped to his knees, pulling my pants so I was just in boxers before I could even speak. "What are you doing?" I asked him as he was pulling down my boxers letting my soft cock feel some breeze.

"Apologising" Is all he said before taking me into his mouth. I mean it felt good but I wasn't in the mood as it was gonna be hard for him to get my dick hard. After a bit he pulled away, not able to make me hard. He looked upset and embarrassed. "Do you not find me attractive anymore or something?" He asked moving away from me. "No I do, I just am not in the mood" I said and he looked at weird. "Your always in the mood for sex" He said and took my dick into his hand.