Chapter 10: Page 4

(Time skip 3 weeks)

Rye's pov

It was 4 days before Christmas and I needed to think of something for Andy, me and Mikey set up the tree the other day and we took a picture together.

Andy and Harvey were out shopping for presents, Mikey and Harvey came out to us 2 weeks ago and said they were going out and so we had another BBQ to celebrate

Andy and Harvey were out shopping for presents, Mikey and Harvey came out to us 2 weeks ago and said they were going out and so we had another BBQ to celebrate. Andy hasn't thrown up since the camping trip and I am so fucking proud of him that its not even funny. I have had a few days where I was upset all day and didn't want to talk to anyone but Andy never left my side and we are stronger then ever.

Today it was a Monday and since school finished 5 weeks ago, we all spent a lot of time together, Mikey and Andy have spent a lot of time together and I love that my boyfriend and my best friend get alone so well. "Rye" I got broken out of my thoughts by Mikey calling my name. "Yeah Mike" I replied with a smile. "You okay?" he asked and I nodded. "Yeah I'm really god actually, like way better then I have ever been" I smiled and he hugged me. "I'm glad to hear that" He answered and we cuddled for a bit.

"Hey Mike, I just wanna know if you can help me with something?" I asked and he hummed. "With what?" he asked and we sat down. "I want to make something for Andy, as a Christmas gift and I have the best idea but I will need to use your printer" I smiled and he nodded. "Sure mate" Mikey smiled and so we went to Mikey's house, when he was driving me there I was telling him about my idea and he thought it was a great one. I printed out like 20 pictures but it was fine because it was for Andy.

After that we went back to mine and I got some nice paper that Lesley gave me. I stuck the photos to the paper so it was like a book, a memory book. For ever picture I wrote a caption of when the picture was and what we were doing. I just hope he likes it. I heard the front door open and so I quickly cleaned up as Andy walked in, thank god I hid the book before he could see it. "Hey babe" He smiled and gave me a cuddle. "Hey" he said sounding a little tired. "You okay?" I smiled and he nodded into my chest. "Yeah we just did a lot of shopping and now I'm exhausted" he mumbled into my chest.

"Well then lets go for a nap aye" I smiled and he nodded. He walked upstairs and I just went to say goodbye to Mikey and Harv. "Bye guys, I will see you tomorrow yeah?" I asked and they nodded. "Yeah mate, say bye to Andy for me" Harvey smiled and I nodded. After they left I walked upstairs and into our room to see Andy in just boxers and snuggling my pillow like it was me. I love that now he confident enough to show me his body, he has put on weight and now he looks like a normal size. "So the pillow gets a big cuddle but I have none" I said, fake crying. "You took to long so I just cuddled him" he smiled and I looked surprised. "Oh so its a him" I smirked and he nodded. "Yep and his name is Barry, He told me" He said and we both started laughing.

I got into bed next to him after getting into my boxers and had a snuggle with Andy. His head was on my chest and little snores were escaping his pink little lips, I smiled at how far he had come. You could barley see his ribs anymore and he has a tiny bit of a belly which at first he hated but I made him love it. His ass is also popping lately and I love it. I leaned down and kissed his head before pulling his whole body onto mine and I fell asleep with my baby on me.