Chapter 3: Page 6

(Smut warning)

Andy's pov

"So" Brook started. "I understand you don't want to come back with us Andy but I feel like it's the best idea," Brook said. "NO" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. "I'm never going back there, I will eat here but I will not go back there" I replied to Brook and he looked at me like he was studying my face. "Andy I think it's the best thing for you," Mum said, I was horrified. "No, you just want me to get fat, I don't want to go and I'm almost 18 so you won't have a choice, I'm going to my room," I said and ran upstairs.

I locked the door and collapsed on my bed. I heard some bits of convocations but nothing I can put together. "Bye," I heard mum say, I got up and looked out my window, I saw Brook and Jack getting into their car and soon driving off. I sigh knowing I was staying home. I lay on my bed and was just looking at the roof but then I heard somebody knock on my door. "Hey Andy, can I come in?" I heard Rye. "Go away," I said back, I heard him sniff like he had been crying. I got up and walked to my door slowly opening it.

He was wiping his face and looked at me. "Hi," He said looking down. I sigh and pulled him into a hug. He gladly hugged back. "Look I'm sorry," I said and he pulled away shaking his head, "Don't be, I was in the wrong" He replied. I wanted to kiss him, but I didn't know if it was the right time. I looked at his lips but soon looked up to his eyes again. "I didn't want to be in there," I said and he nodded. "I understand but you have to promise you will eat, or Lesley will take you back herself," He said and we started to laugh.

He stopped laughing and we looked into each other's eyes, I felt his breath on my face and his eyes slowly looking down to my lips. His hands made their way to my neck. "Can I kiss you?" He asked. "Don't ask" I replied and soon he started leaning in capturing my lips on his. They started to move together. I felt him start to walk me backwards and close the door behind him. He lay me on the bed, he was hovering over top of me.

(Smut Starts)

I felt my pants tighten and he was also very excited. His lips connected to my neck and started to leave little kisses around my neck trying to find a certain spot. My hands went up to his back, roaming around. I felt him start to grind down on me which helped the friction. I wanted more.

"Please" I moaned as Rye pulled away. "Please what" He smirked. "Please, I want more" I moaned. I felt like I was floating as Rye continued to grind on me. I had never felt this much pleasure before so I didn't know how to handle it. Soon Rye stopped and sat on his knees next to me on my bed and started pulling my pants down. My briefs were the only thing that held my manhood captive. He looked at my legs and how fat they must have been, he looked at me in the eyes looking like he was telling me 'it's okay.

Rye smirked at how excited he can get me, he leaned down and started to kiss my member through the material. I let out a pleased moan and my hands went straight to his hair. Soon he pulled away and looked at me for permission, I realised that this was happening and kinda freaked out a little bit. He was gonna see me nude for the first time and I was nervous he thought I was pathetic.

Rye could see that I was getting nervous. "Hey babe, we don't have to go too far," He said and stroked my cheek. "I just don't want you to think that I'm pathetic," I said looking at my man area. "I won't, I would never," He said. I nodded. "Could you close your eyes?" I asked, he nodded and closed his eyes. Then I pull them down slowly. I threw them on the ground and then sat back down in front of Rye. "Um. Open" I said quietly.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at my cock. His breath started to speed up. I thought he didn't like it or he thought it was tiny, but he slowly moved his hand and wrapped his hand around my hardened member. I shivered and then lay back on the wall. I bit my lip trying to stop the moans from coming out of my mouth.

Soon he lay on his stomach between my open legs, my cock standing up straight. He leaned ford and took my tip into his mouth whilst looking into my eyes. I shuddered and fell back against the wall again, I couldn't help but let out a loud moan. I know my mum was downstairs but I didn't care, it felt like heaven and I couldn't help it. I felt his tongue run over my slit and I thrust into his mouth from the feeling making him gag. "Sorry" I mumbled, he pulled away and smiled at me. "It's all good baby, it feels good aye" He smiled and climbed up over me and kissed me.

I felt his hands go down and started to jerk me off again. I pulled away and moaned. I kissed down my stomach and latch onto my cock. "Uh Please" I moaned and tried to thrust into him but he held my hips down. I whined and he moaned over my cock making me feel amazing. I started to feel a funny feeling in my stomach. "Rye, I'm gonna cum, uh please I need to cum" I moaned and started using all my strength to thrust into him as he was holding me down.

He started to gag as I shoved my cock so far down his throat but it felt so good, I couldn't stop. I started to let out high pitch moans until I felt myself release into his mouth. My eyes rolled back and my back arched at the feeling. It almost filled Rye's whole mouth. He pulled away making me moan one last time. He leaned in front of my face and swallowed it all, moaning as he did. I looked down and saw a wet patch in his pants, knowing he was getting himself off.

(Smut Over)

I lay down, tired as hell. Rye lay next to me after he changed his clothes. I was still naked but just under the covers. Rye kissed my cheek, then my nose then to my lips. "I told you I wouldn't think your pathetic" He smiled, I giggled and kissed him again. "Thank you," I said and he looked confused. "What for?" He asked. "Just... I don't know, for not making fun of me" I said and he smiled, "I would never" He said and pulled my chest onto his chest and started playing with my hair until I fell asleep.

1235Words !!!

See ya on the flip side <3

Greer xx