#2 Stuffed animal he gives you before he leaves for tour

MIKEY-

Michael got you a unicorn pillow pet because he knows the multicolored-ness reminds you of him. He also thought it was adorable that your favorite animal was a unicorn, so when he saw this in the airport on the way to leave for tour, he bought it immediately to send it to you so you wouldn’t be lonely

LUKE-

Luke hated knowing that he’d have to leave you alone for months with no one to fall asleep next to, and he knew that he had three bandmates and his penguin stuffed animal to sleep with, so he decided to give you his second favorite thing to sleep with besides you. (he actually got a replica of his because he needed something besides his stinky bandmates to cuddle him to sleep)

CALUM-

Calum got you a monkey because he loves acting crazy with you, like a monkey. And when he took you to the zoo on your first date, you had your first kiss near the monkey exhibit, so whenever you see the monkey, it makes you smile, not only because it smells like him, but because it reminds you of where you started from.

ASHTON-

Ashton got you a classic teddy bear because you are a classic babe. He slept with the teddy bear for a month before sending it to you in the mail just so it would smell like him. Little did he know, you stole his cologne right before he left so you could smell him when you missed him the most. You would always post selfies of you with the teddy bear and it would make him happy seeing you with his little present.