#15 How the boys would act if their girlfriend was shy

LUKE: He’d hold your hand, and smooth the pad of his thumbs over your tense muscles. He’d lean over to kiss your cheek, and whisper little inside jokes you two have to make you feel comfortable. If that didn’t work, he’d remind you how special you are to him; he’d tell you how beautiful you are, and how you light up his world.

ASHTON:  Even though your shyness gets the best of you sometimes and your cheeks become redder than a tomato, he’ll dig through your bag and put red blush on his cheeks to redden his too. He’ll tell people that you both got badly sunburned-even in the winter-just to make you feel better and smile.

CALUM: He’d crack a joke. He knows that he has the power to make you laugh, no matter what situation you’re in. He’ll wrap his arm around your waist, and let you lean your head on his broad shoulder. The feeling of Cal being close comforts you, and he would smile, knowing all too well you’re finally coming out of your shell.

MICHAEL: He’ll hold your hands. Not just one at a time, but both. He’ll lace his lanky fingers through yours, and lock eyes with you. He’ll kiss your lips softly, and whisper sweet nothings in your ear. Michael’s loving and soothing words/touches would overpower your discomfort, causing your overwhelming feeling of shyness to pass in good time.