#10 When he catches you being intimate with another girl... (Muke)

LUKE: Lately, you two haven’t been very intimate. With Luke constantly going in and out of the studio and you’ve been working over time at work, you haven’t stopped for a second to just…love each other.

But tonight, you would change that.

"Are you sure you don’t mind? I don’t want to force anything on you. Just you know…we get together, have a little fun, nothing too much." You say to Ashton’s girlfriend over the phone, Kelly, who squeals, "This sounds like so much fun! I’m already horny!" 

You knew no one else would do this…and since Ashton’s girlfriend is a bit-spacey-in the head, you decided to ask her. She was the only one who would help you live out Luke’s “fantasy”. 

He always claimed the hottest thought that ever came across his mind would be seeing you being somewhat intimate with another woman.

You were going to make his “dream” come true.

Hours later, Kelly comes over five minutes before Luke is supposed to come home. You’re sitting beside her awkwardly on the couch, and she decides to break the silence, “You know, I always thought you had a nice body. I always envy you in the magazines. You’ve got the goodies.” 

Your cheeks flush as she points to the corner of your lips, “I-I uh, I think you got something…”

You’re about to swat her hand away, but Kelly takes it upon herself to lick the crumb off with her tongue. She then glides her tongue across your bottom lip, before crushing her lips against yours, and climbing on top of you.

Out of instinct, you think to push her off. But when you hear the front door click open and closed, with Luke calling your name, you take Kelly’s hand, and press it over your chest roughly. 

"Hey (Y/N), I’m home! I thought you were cooking burgers tonight, how come I don’t smell them-HOLY SHIT!" Luke is staring at you and Kelly, tangled in a mess on the couch in a heated make-out session. 

"What uh…what the….(Y/N), why is Kelly mounting you?" You scoff, but Kelly cuts you off, playing the role, "I was just trying to get the job done…since you don’t do it for her."

You swallow the lump in your throat as Luke shifts uncomfortably, his hand covering below his waist. You smirk, knowing that you’ve done it. 

"Uh Kelly, don’t mean to be rude…but, can you possibly get the fuck out? Like, now?" Luke asks, and Kelly shoots up, grabbing her bag, "You’re welcome (Y/N)! Have a good one! I send my love to your sex life! Good luck!"  

Without another second, Luke is in between your legs, grinding slowly against you, teasing you. 

"I don’t get the job done huh? I’ll show you." 

MICHAEL: 

HIS POV

"How’s (Y/N) been lately?" Calum asks, as I nod, "She’s doing good. Thanks for letting your girl spend the day with her. She needed a girls day, you know?" 

Calum laughs, sipping his beer, “Dude, I need a girls day. I haven’t been laid in a month.”

"You have your own house together Cal, what do you mean you don’t have sex all the time? I thought that was the only reason men buy houses." I say, as Calum finishes his drink and we make our way out to the car, "You see, women are these cute, adorable, cuddly, sex-fiends until they convince you to buy a house. Then they become these sweat pants wearing, food shoveling into the mouth, complaining about cramps all the time kind of people. But hey, I love her with all my heart."

YOUR POV. 

After one too many drinks, you find your lips on Calum’s girlfriends. Your mind is foggy as your tongue slides right through her soft lips.

You’ve never felt this way before; Michael was always so rough with you, but you loved that about him.

"T-The b-boys will be back s-s-soon." Isabella slurs against your lips, as you shake your head, pinning her down to the kitchen floor.

"I don’t care. I don’t even know what the hell I’m doing right now." You laugh into the kisses, blowing up her cheeks. You nearly have a heart attack when you feel her hand sliding into your jeans. 

"I caught the game last night, they can’t even make it past the-WHAT THE FUCK!" The two of you drunk messes look up at your boyfriends sloppily, your hair sticking up in all different directions.

Isabella’s hand is still in your pants, as Michael and Calum start hysterically laughing at your position. Empty wine bottles are scattered all over the house, and once the laughter dies down, Michael asks, “Is it bad that I’m kind of turned on right now?” 

"Nope, not one bit man. I feel it too. Hey, why don’t you take (Y/N) home? And I’ll put this one to bed." Michael and Calum separate you; Michael tosses you over his shoulder, as does Calum to Isabella. 

"Have a good one man, good luck." Calum says, bumping fists with your boyfriend as he begins walking up the steps with Isabella over his shoulder.

You reach for Isabella’s hand, and even though she is too far away, you two are laughing hysterically while you sing in a terrible harmony, “AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!” 

When Michael finally gets you two home, you say, “I-I had a really great night. I touched boobs.”

"Yeah, I’m sure you did (Y/N). How’d they feel?" He asks, edging you on so he could get a good laugh.

"They felt squishy." You say, falling onto the carpet, hysterically laughing and snorting obnoxiously.

"How did it feel when she put her hand in your pants?" He asks, plopping down next to you on the floor.

"It felt like an invasion!" You scream, but Michael covers your mouth, and you lick his hand, causing his plan to keep you quiet to backfire. 

"We have to be quiet (Y/N), this is an apartment, not a house." Michael whispers against your ear, and you can smell beer on his breath. 

"Are you drunk too?" You ask, feeling warm inside.

"As a matter of fact, I am a little bit, yes." He whispers huskily, pecking your lips eagerly, maneuvering between your legs. 

"Can we have drunk sex?" You mutter between kisses as Michael laughs, "Don’t mind if we do…my cute, adorable, cuddly sex fiend." 

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA SO WHY NOT