#50 Clubbing with Michael

Tonight you were going clubbing with Michael and the rest of the boys. You had a couple of drinks, but you really just wanted to dance. You grabbed Michael’s hand and pulled him to the dance floor. Michael really wasn’t one for dancing, but he’d surely dance with you if you wanted him to. His hands found your hips as you ground your bum into his crotch. This was the first day you were back with Michael, and you wanted him. You swayed to the beat of the music as the alcohol definitely started to set in. Michael’s hand started to move down to your thigh as you felt his member hard on your back. Michael led you out of the club and back to his apartment. As soon as you were in Michael had you backed up against the wall. Your lips attached, his tongue already in your mouth. His hands reached for you bum as he whispered, “jump”. He led you to his bedroom, his shirt hit the floor in moments. Your dress soon followed. You started to unbutton his pants and he helped you by taking them off his body. He started to kiss and gently bite at your neck while removing your bra. His mouth moved down to your nipple while massaging he other with his hand. You let out a moan, as you begged “Michael, please”. He knew exactly what you were implying as he tugged your underwear down. He kissed up the sides of your thighs, teasing you more. He licked up your slit before drawing circles on your clit with his tongue. Your hands gripped onto his multicolored hair. He entered two fingers into you as you moaned in pleasure. Your breath got heavier and more frequent as you arched your back. He must have known you were close because he removed his fingers. He pulled his boxers off and kissed you before plunging into you. His necklace was hanging and dangling above you as you moaned out in pleasure. He let out low groans as put your leg over his shoulder, going deeper than before. A few thrusts later and you were moaning his name, close to releasing. “Cum for me” Michael groaned, who was close himself. One last thrust and an orgasm rocked through you. At the same time Michael hit his high. Both of your moans combined filled the room. After pulling out, Michael laid beside you. “I’m so glad you’re here” he said, grabbing your hand and kissing it.