#57 He asks another member for a condom

ashton: His lips traveled down your neck, sucking and biting the delicate skin. “Ashton” you gasped and arched your back slightly as he pressed his hard-on roughly against you, the only fabric separating the two of you being his boxers and your lacy underwear. “Shit, condom” Ashton mumbled under his breath in the middle of pulling off your bottoms, standing off of the bed and rummaging through the nightstand. “We’re out of condoms babe” Ashton whined, running a hand through his curly hair. “Ask the boys for one” you pouted, eager to be intimate with your boyfriend. “Right” he nodded, walking off to the living room and you heard faint snickering from the three other boys after Ashton asked for a condom. “Idiots’ he grumbled slightly as he walked back into the bedroom, shutting your door closed behind him. “Now where were we?” he smirked, holding the red package in the air before walking closer to you.

luke: "Luke you have to!" you groaned, shoving his shoulder lightly towards the doorway. "Are you sure you don’t want to ask the boys for one instead?" Luke blushed, not looking forward to asking his mates for a condom, but also not willing to drive to the store when he wanted to be intimate with you now. "Yeah, I’ll pass" you chuckled lightly and he sighed, covering his obvious erection by holding a pillow in front of his boxers before walking over to Calum’s room across the hall. You pressed your ear to your bedroom door, listening in to bits of the conversation. "Oi, getting frisky?" you heard Calum laugh and Luke mumble something under his breath before saying a quiet ‘thank you’. You heard Luke’s footsteps padding back towards your room and you quickly laid back down on the bed, posing in the sexiest way possible. "I got one babe" he winked as he walked back inside, crawling back overtop of you with the blue packet in his hand.

michael: "You’re gonna make me cum my pants" Michael hissed as you straddled him on the couch, your hands firmly placed on his shoulders as you moved your hips against his. "Well you can’t cum in me Michael you forgot to buy condoms" you roll your eyes, continuing your movements. "Fuck it, I’ll ask Ashton for one." he groans, gently pushing you off his lap to go to Ashton’s room. "Be naked on our bed by the time I get there" Michael smirks at you, and you blush a deep red as you quickly run off to Michael’s room, removing your clothes as you heard Ashton snort from outside his room. "I can’t believe how horny you two always are" you heard Ashton remark, obviously while handing Michael a condom. "Don’t be mad because I’m using all of my condoms and you haven’t even touched yours" you heard Michael retaliate before walking back down the hall. You quickly tugged off your remaining clothes, biting your lip as you laid back onto the bed. "Ready babe?" Michael smirked as he walked inside, eyeing up your naked body. "Mhm" you hummed as he tossed the condom onto the bed and started peeling off his clothes.

calum: Calum’s lips pressed hungrily against yours, removing the last of your clothes as he remained only in his boxers. He pinned you against the wall, ready to pull down his boxers and push inside of you as he slung your leg over his shoulder. “C-Cal, condom” you reminded him, momentarily breaking the kiss. “Oh, right” he mumbled, pulling open his sock drawer and groaning to find the box empty. “I’ll go ask the guys for one” he sighs, his eyes still dark with lust as he walked out of your bedroom. “Hey lads, do you have condoms we can borrow-” he started but was interrupted by Michael’s loud laughter. “Nice boner Calum” he laughed and you heard Calum tell Michael to go fuck himself. “I have one Cal” Luke chuckles, still laughing at Michael’s remark. “Thanks” Calum muttered before quickly walking back into the bedroom. “We’re never going to live this down” he smirked before walking back over to you, his lips against your neck. “So we might as well be loud” he whispered huskily, biting down on the delicate skin of your collarbone.