Bathtub (Mikey smut)

You leaned back comfortably in your hot bath, bubbles floating around you as your favourite band played quietly from your phone. You had been enjoying the cold rainy night by soaking in your bath for a half an hour while Michael was out with the guys.

“Hey babe I’m back” you heard Michael call out as the front door closed. “I’m in the bath!” You shouted back and sat up from your relaxing position. You heard footsteps come down the hall and the bathroom door opened, Michael smirking as he saw you. 

“Mind if I join you?” he smiled and you shook your head. Michael quickly stripping off his clothes and sliding in the tub behind you, pulling you in between his legs so your back was leaning against his chest. 

“Did you and the guys have fun?” you ask as Michael gently kisses your shoulder. “Mm it would’ve been more fun with you” he hummed as he kissed your neck, his hands slowly rubbing up and down your thighs. 

You slowly turned around so you were straddling his waist and you gently pressed your lips against his, his hands resting on your waist as you kissed. He groaned into the kiss as you grabbed him in your hands, slowly pumping him as you brought your lips back to gently leave marks on his neck. 

He pulled your hand off of him and you lined him up at your entrance, slowly lowering yourself overtop of him as you gripped his shoulders. “Fuck” he moaned as you slowly bounced up and down, his hands grabbing yours hips and moving them to increase your pace. “M-Michael” you moaned as he started thrusting upwards to meet your pace, both of you moaning loudly and cursing under your breaths. 

"Baby I’m close” Michael whispered huskily, his lips just below your ear.

“M-me too” you moaned as Michael released, his grip on your hips loosening as he brought his hand down to rub harsh circles into your clit. 

“Oh my god” you moaned as released, slowing down your pace before pulling yourself off of him and leaning back against his chest once again. 

“I love you” he whispers and kisses your cheek. “I love you too” you smile and peck his lips.