#55 Type of sex he likes blurb

Luke: He would love shower sex. I could see Luke dragging you into the shower one night, making sure the water was hot so the glass could fog up before he pressed you against it, making you scream as he thrusted into you as roughly as he could, the hot water droplets dripping down both of your bodies.

Ashton: Would be really into sex in a pool. You’d walk out to the pool in the house the boys were staying at wearing a skimpy swimsuit you’d just bought, and Ashton wouldn’t be able to resist himself, pulling you into the pool and pinning you against the pool wall before taking you right there, not caring if the other guys got home or if the neighbours walked into their backyards and caught you both.

Michael: Would probably be into hot-tub sex. The warm water would be extremely relaxing,  and he’d think it’d be even more of a destresser if you pleasured each other too, so he’d have you ride him as he sat on the small bench in the hot tub.

Calum: Calum would definitely be into having sex in the bath. I think he’d like it because it’d be sweet and romantic, he’d have candles lit and soft music playing, he’d be really gentle and slow about the whole experience and would literally focus on making sure you were pleasured.